Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
In the picture you can see next to the product in the cart it says “my store/“. I would like to get rid of that so it only says “Lake Baez Stainless S...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the product option's font color - how can I change the color in this section to black, by making change...
Author Avatar
How do I change the font size of the collection headings on the collection cards themselves. I would like to reduce this on all collections throughout...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I would like to reduce the space between images on collections on mobile. In order to get rid of titles and price I added the following...
Author Avatar
Hy there, I just wanted to ask for solution on how to cancel my basic plan and delete my store? It says that i can’t do it since first i have to pay ...
Author Avatar
Hey shopify community, I have now for the past several days weeks tried to make the announcement bar of my website transparent, yet without any lu...
Author Avatar
{ "name": "universal-theme-cps", "scripts": { "start": "shopify theme dev --store {store name}", "minify"...
Author Avatar
I have a new order on my shopify store, not appearing on my PRINTIFY ORDER only appeared on OTHER ORDER. and it remained unfulfilled up to 48 hours. ...
Author Avatar
For over 2 months I have been trying to solve the issue where the prices displaying on the website are much higher then what I put in the back end. F...
Author Avatar
I’m new to Shopify and own a subscription-based company. I recently fulfilled subscriptions last week and did not charge my customers’ cards prior to ...
Author Avatar
Hello shopify community, I have a problem with my homepage width on the dawn theme (the mobile version). My website is not fully stretched as it s...
Author Avatar
HI All Could anyone please tell me the app that micro influencers etc will collab with you for a gift or gifted products?? Thanks
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I would like to reduce the size of the icon on the computer and the mobile version. The original is too big, then I don't know ho...
Author Avatar
Hi, how can i customize my header slideshow image to make it opaque because it's making the header text hard to read? my website is plannerlike.com. ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I have an automation email and offering a discount for those customers who has not ordered with me for 3+ months but I need to create the...
Author Avatar
hello, on the password page I see a grey bar between the two sections, I managed to remove it on the web version using the code: .password { heigh...
Author Avatar
Hi, I just want to ask how can I sell my product on Amazon using my account Shopify. I'm from Kuwait is there a possibility to use apps from Shopify ...
Author Avatar
I have changed my store name under "Store Details" in the Settings Tab. Why is my store name still called "My Store" in admin.shopify.com?
Author Avatar
On desktop, the search bar is missing an "X" to cancel search, and it has a dark brown block underneath, but nothing is showing up even with predictiv...
Author Avatar
Solved
I am using Dawn theme and I want to remove items titles and prices from collections and featured collections on both desktop and mobile. I managed to...