Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
我要提醒你,我不是一个程序员,做n't know what I'm doing. I needed to add a price tag for a product on the main page, but unfortunat...
Author Avatar
Hi I have Main language is Arabic, and I used translate app for English language. The problem, the English text size small, but the Arabic good....
Author Avatar
Hello, So in my store I want to sell license keys and there are various apps for this that work fine. However instead of having one license key pe...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have used the attached code to remove the search icon and cart icon from my header. It works perfect on desktop, but remains visible on mobi...
Author Avatar
我终于致力于theme this morning. The green bar across the top got to 95% and then froze. It finally worked after 30 minutes. A few h...
Author Avatar
Hi All, New here, sorry if this is the wrong category. TL;DR at bottom. Hello, Every time I try to add countries via Settings>Markets>Other Marke...
Author Avatar
Hi, We operate a couple of retail locations and for the past couple of years we have been using shopify POS on iPads with the approved bluetooth barc...
Author Avatar
I'm confused about shopify's fulfillment policy regarding beauty products. It doesn't specifically say that we can't ship cosmetics to the fulfillment...
Author Avatar
Hello! Is it possible to design / customize the menu drawer, to look somehing like this? The example below is used from the website mudwtr.com ...
Author Avatar
Good Day I am struggling to add Brazil to my shipping section. Shipping from South Africa to Brazil. Please advise why this is not visible to SA ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Is it possible to change the color of some the menu items? Let's say i wanted WEBSHOP and KONTAKT to be red but the remaining items to be black as the...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm hoping for some feedback on my store. I just can't fathom what is going wrong. We get great sales from time to time, but like toda...
Author Avatar
Are the images in the image carousel area on the mobile terminal moved? Please tell me what you saw and what country you are in if you like. Thanks!
Author Avatar
Shopify shutdown my just launched company store after just changed the billing method without any prior notice. It's a severe frustrating situation to...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, The mega menu works when scrolling down, but not when we are at the top of the page. You can see the problem in the video (25 second...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I need to format a sizing chart on one specific page for the mobile view. I created a page template and the table using the pages feature...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am wondering how can i change the text of "buy it now" button to hebrew in product menu I added a photo  
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all. On my homepage, the image banner at the top of page, i have a question. On the desktop version, I want the heading and buttons to be white and...
Author Avatar
I tried everything that was suggested to me, but nothing helped
Author Avatar
I added social media icons to header in dawn theme 10.0, desktop version, but how can I make the distance between cart and facebook the same as the ot...