Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080 -getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Its a simple task - I want to send a copy of the Contact Us form to the sender. ( DAWN theme) Its a copy of the form that the user needs as receipt ...
Author Avatar
The add to cart option is no longer showing on the mobile version of my website. I can see it in my computer but not on my phone. my website is: w...
Author Avatar
(How) is it possible to remove the "Browse our latest Products" Banner? It does not show up when editing the Shop Website but when I go take a look at...
Author Avatar
Hi. Customers cant buy a product from my website because at the checking out it shows them that my store cant accept real payments and i don't underst...
Author Avatar
I am curious to know that if I am running traffic to my Shopify store via Google PPC Ads and someone uses the 'Make An Offer' App on my Shopify store,...
Author Avatar
Shopify raised my bill for two stores that I have no sales on them. There was no notification at all about the raise. I tried to find their Phone numb...
Author Avatar
Hello I hope you're well. I'm encountering a problem with the Dawn theme on my Shopify store. When I modify the "collapsible row" for one product,...
Author Avatar
Hi I wrote shipping function that gives a 100% discount on shipping for logged-in users the total price calculated the discount. but I want to disp...
Author Avatar
Hi All, i have some products which are in my stock and i have a chance to send them via parcel box very fast. How i can do that for these few produ...
Author Avatar
Hello- If I export products into a csv file, is there a way to change the template that the product uses? So I can bulk update the product template, ...
Author Avatar
I have a .mov that I want to open the first time someone visits our page - with sound. How can I add that to my theme? Not sure what additional detail...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a Shopify store and am trying to get another user onto the account. He is able to access the store from his phone, but when it comes...
Author Avatar
Hello, on my site, there's {{ }} symbols on my meta title for some reason. I think it might have something to do with edited code, but I don't really...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to achieve the ability to have only one random product be available on the store at a time. This will be the same product for a...
Author Avatar
Good day, thanks for passing by. The initial setup was to pass an order id and mark it as fulfilled, it worked, but then I was asked to create dif...
Author Avatar
Hola, Espero que estén bien. Quería informarles sobre un problema que encontró al solicitar accesos de colaborador en Shopify. Recientemente, util...
Author Avatar
We sell custom silver products (belt buckles, rings, etc). We have a vendor who makes custom products to our customers exact specifications. When a cu...
Author Avatar
I have been trying to login to my shop that has been inactive I follow the directions and it says it will send me a code to my email but I never recei...
Author Avatar
每当我的主页是非常恼人的I select the featured collection block in the Ride theme and put a collection in, it wont show the ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a metafield text on my product page and I'd like to change the custom text color to red (#CB2B2B). Highlighted text is the one I'd li...