Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
https://15e984.myshopify.com/ here is my store link its been a month and i haven't got any sales. Can you review my store and help me to improve it...
Author Avatar
Hello; I withdraw my products from my supplier. I manually change supplier product names one by one. But I noticed an error. When I change the produc...
Author Avatar
I was wondering why sales have been so slow over the last few days and decided go through the checkout process and paypal is not functioning. I can lo...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am wondering if someone could help me by helping me get rid of the white space between the black section and the green section and also makin...
Author Avatar
Hello I am facing below error message when I update stock "admin/api/2023-07/inventory_levels/set.json" Same error when update order sta...
Author Avatar
Hello, We are Bulk SMS service provider and have SMS APIs that can be integrated through other applications to send SMS. We need an expert app dev...
Author Avatar
i am working in shopify background app so need a long life access token means offline access token how to get offline access token my shopify cli vers...
Author Avatar
Hi, how can I make a delivery date picker in my cart drawer? Thanks
Author Avatar
I need to call the rest api from theme app extension that is "/api/configdatashow" in node js template of shopify they had provided but my problem ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently setting up my store (location: Germany). I use Gelato as a third-party provider (print-on-demand). I want to sell self-designed...
Author Avatar
hi team, when i import any product from supplier to shopify, and then go to my site , i see the images are already zoomed in, not as it was in suppli...
Author Avatar
Since this morning around 8am we receive empty response HTTP/1.1 200 OK{"orders":[]} on requests path: /admin/api/2022-10/orders.json options:...
Author Avatar
I've got a private app that adds some menu items to the Product 'more actions' menu. Suddenly I'm seeing that clicking on one of these items does ...
Author Avatar
Solved
If I put my collection page... https://www.pyroproducts.nl/collections/aanstekers through the heading tag checker I see that my H1 tag is as follows: ...
Author Avatar
Solved
嗨,突然之间,大多数产品已经在sale automatically. I use an app to sync prices from the supplier and I suspect it's the app that'...
Author Avatar
Orders have stopped importing into our ERP system, ERP tech support are saying its an issue with API requests where orders are not being returned ...
Author Avatar
I recently created my online store and I need some advice on it. Store link agnix.store I'm getting traffic but not sales. Please can anyone loo...
Author Avatar
Solved
Employees of Provident Ecopolitan are having difficulty changing the theme for their client store , so I'm looking for help to fix the issue. Your hel...
Author Avatar
I have added some customisations to a site, to display the ex VAT price and inc VAT price on products in all areas - grid, product, cart etc. This ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Store Owners! We recently launched our Shopify app Delloop and we are looking for store owners who would like to be part of a fully cu...