Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Is there any way to disable the swipe down to reload on the page? or just change the color to match the scheme? I've linked a photo for reference. ...
Author Avatar
My product listings when sold and with zero inventory, change to collect email addresses. I believed there would be a list of these emails and wha...
Author Avatar
Not sure if any other app developers are experiencing this but after the latest Admin/UI changes some merchants are having trouble loading our app and...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am looking to move product title, sku, brand name, and price above product images in product pages. I would appreciate all your help! ...
Author Avatar
We processed a shopify pos transaction for the wrong amount. We'd like to void this sale and reenter it
Author Avatar
So I've updated my Dawn 10.0 theme to 11.0 and this currency converter or whatever showed up on my mobile version menu. Any idea how to remove it? It ...
Author Avatar
I linked Paysera to the store on Shopify and chose the payment methods via Visa, MasterCard, and Paysera account, but when making an actual purchase e...
Author Avatar
Hi Since we updated to the new fulfilment API we are unable to fulfil to tell shopify API to fulfil the whole order but rather we can only tell it...
Author Avatar
热烈[2023,HD] 完整版小鴨 — (CHINESE-新加坡版)線上看HD(2023)
Author Avatar
Anyone having issues with the Search And Discovery App?? The price filter is not being detected even being added through the admin panel!!
Author Avatar
Hello! This is my website: https://naturalendurance.com/ I'm trying to add a link to the image banner under the video. The image I'm talking ...
Author Avatar
Paypal Business will require a registered business name, and so does many other third party payment methods. I just want to start my business first as...
Author Avatar
Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to set up Klaviyo's back in stock button and alert flows, but they don't cover the Motion theme. I need help locating the code in my the...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to create a section that's the same as the image attached. Any advice on how I can do this is really appreciated. Thanks I'm us...
Author Avatar
After all the problems and glitches with the Dawn 10.0.0 I am loathe to update to 11.0.0 Anyone have any thoughts ? Thanks.
Author Avatar
Would like to direct users to another page within the website once they click "size chart". using a studio theme. here is the website: https://www.lov...
Author Avatar
Issue When fetching a customer record from either the REST API or the Graph API, the following values will be invalid for customers who have placed a...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to have copyright name and payments icons on the same level.
Author Avatar
Need something that can have a free shipping progress bar, and include a product recommendation under it when you add an item to cart. Need it to be f...