Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Is there any way for my site to look the same across all web browsers? On Google Chrome it look perfect, but on Safari on desktop it has weird issues ...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, I feel like I'm going a little crazy. After three days of being on the phone with Meta, I was finally able to set-up and sync my ...
Author Avatar
Hi to all We need an app that can remove the restrictions on options and be able to combine colors and sizes example color: Red, Green size: 1,2...
Author Avatar
My products show as active on shopify but when I go to my website they are not there.
Author Avatar
Hello, The featured collection in the Dawn theme is not mobile-responsive. It looks perfect on a laptop/desktop, however, the mobile view is not scal...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! At the point of sale and through the POS app, we need that the customer receives not only his order confirmation email, but also a Gi...
Author Avatar
I am trying to make add a button to this code. With this, 1. How can I make the code have an outlined button instead of a solid button. Vice Versa. ...
Author Avatar
Minimal theme. How do I get all product images to appear the same on all pages? All my product images are the same height, but different widths. Have...
Author Avatar
I cannot log in. I have had my store on pause only to return and find that I have been kicked off of all of my apps and am not getting codes sent to ...
Author Avatar
I want to start selling digital goods via shopify platform. Each digital product will be unique to every customer (personalised). Is there an app ...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I am looking for a method to get the orderId that belongs to a certain paymentId. I can only find methods to look up the paymentId of t...
Author Avatar
After trying and uninstalling "LangShop" we decided to translate manually via CSV export/import. We found a lot of LangShop Metafields translations a...
Author Avatar
I'm a bit lost on this. I've updated one of the logos on my website, I've changed it everywhere I can see, and think of, but when I paste a link to my...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello! We have the Shopify Expanse theme and feel like there is too much excess verbiage automatically displayed on the product pages. To help streaml...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for guidance on how to optimize my business's visibility on zaubee and sync it with my Shopify store. Tell me how to implement a loyalty p...
Author Avatar
I'm having this issue for days now and no one can seem to help me out or have answers. The affirm app doesn't let any of my customers use it at checko...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Refresh theme for my store and I'm wondering if anyone can help me troubleshooting my current problem. On product page customize...
Author Avatar
We have identified an issue with our website's SEO where Google is indexing duplicated pages. Our website currently has three markets set up in Sho...
Author Avatar
For some reason this theme doesn't give the option for images to link to another page. I am using a collage as a sort of banner image and I'd like the...
Author Avatar
Hi, I Just wanted to point out that when testing the Dawn theme, I edited the main-list-collection.liquid to hardcode pagination to 3 to test this ...