Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, How can I achieve the below requirement in the store - My products have a regular price and sale price. When a person add products to the ca...
Author Avatar
Hello, some time ago I started my shopify journey hoping I could make some money as a student. After some time life got in my way and I stopped real...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am not able to change the store currency from EUR to USD. It says that I need to contact Shopify support by clicking on a link and when I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have written HTML code combined with JS for animation purposes but do not understand where should the code be placed in order to have an ...
Author Avatar
We have integrated mobile buy sdk inside our Android/ iOS app to fetch our collections data. Suddenly from today onwards we started getting error whi...
Author Avatar
hello, I'm trying to deploy my Shopify PHP app in Glitch, but after importing the App from the git repository. its displaying the error. ...
Author Avatar
Nowadays, a large number individuals need to continue with an everyday presence freed from physical and mental issues.
Author Avatar
So Essentially what i want to do is when i highlight one of the tiles on my homepage i want an orange gradient to overlay the image when the mouse is ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Community, please I'm lost most visiteur for my store(Bounce Rate is=84%), Can you help me for find my problem Exactly, for Optimization my...
Author Avatar
Hi - we are looking at swapping to Shopify but we have complex shipping rules. Including selling multiples of same product for half rate shipping For...
Author Avatar
Hi, We're looking for a way to acknowledge newsletter subscription by instantly sending a PDF file in the response to subscription. Please suggest...
Author Avatar
Hello community I would like to add stars and number of reviewers in my catalog page of product app : judge.me theme: dawn 10.0.0 i'am loo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I started my store, getting some orders after some weeks, on 14 April shopify suspended my store without any specific reason, and hold all ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to ask you if anyone knows how to solve the problem with the title and description. I have set the store name, I have set the tit...
Author Avatar
Yesterday, on July 5th, 2023, everything was working fine. However, today when I deployed a Shopify function, I received an error message stating "Was...
Author Avatar
the following error shows when I run for my Shopify function deployment: npm run deploy -> The deployment of functions failed with the followin...
Author Avatar
Hello im using custom font Micra in my store i uploaded codes and everything but font dont appear in some tabs in my browser and my phone my store: ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Hopefully, someone can get me back on track here. It would be very much appreciated! As the title states, I changed my domain ...
Author Avatar
I have a question regarding hosting multiple primary domains on Shopify. I currently have two primary domains and would like to create two different w...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I want to create a menu at the bottom of EVERY featured collection (similar to the example image I attached). Essentially a menu/header ...