Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We have one sales channel with a few collections. Until a few months ago, the product conditions were behaving as they should, and those products ma...
Author Avatar
It has been 9 days and I still haven’t got my money from a sale
Author Avatar
I am setting up email automations. The welcome email automation works perfectly. The abandoned cart and abandoned checkout runs are not triggering. I ...
Author Avatar
I am setting up my automations. The welcome email for signing up works perfectly. The abandoned cart and abandoned checkout are not working. I have go...
Author Avatar
Hello, I think my product url is to long. I just want the following: Sitename.com/Products/Product-Name Now I have: Sitename.com/Collection...
Author Avatar
Hello. 1. So i managed to add flags to my country selector by using this guide https://jesperahlbom.com/blogs/free-shopify-guides/how-to-add-countr...
Author Avatar
BC uses one field for categories level1/level2/level3 etc I tried importing with Matrixify I don't see any field there for category. 2. if they im...
Author Avatar
I currently use PH Ship, Rate and Track and BundleKit. I have a fulfillment center so it was vital I found a bundle app that only listed the indivi...
Author Avatar
A very weird Shopify policy that is still till this day ongoing with what looks like no plans to change it regarding chargebacks and the SHOP app. kno...
Author Avatar
I have tried several import apps for adding my Etsy reviews at my shopify store . At the end my store being very slowly so I delete them . Any sugest...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to remove the words "© 2023, Atelier Mignon" from the bottom of my footer. How can I do ? URL : https://ateliermignonparis.c...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am facing an issue after changing some pictures products 1 day ago. The thumbnails pictures related with the reviews of these products don't d...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having issues with my buttons not fitting on a mobile screen. The URL is https://mglaser.com/collections/precitec and here are screenshot...
Author Avatar
I am building a shopify app and i want to make a feature where if customer has 100$ in the wallet, he can select 50% can push for a "create a discount...
Author Avatar
As a business, we want to track the free orders we are processing and the reason why so we can properly group them into the appropriate accounting cat...
Author Avatar
Hi - I have a few locations/venues that have different offerings/services. I'd like to sell an annual membership which would provide a customer ...
Author Avatar
Anyone know why i cant download the Facebook and instagram app? I get this everytime i am trying.
Author Avatar
I am creating a website using Refresh theme, and I used some code to change the collection list shape to circle. But now I need one of the collection ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community I have added 100 metafields to my Shopify Add product page but I would like to know if there is any way to order and group ...
Author Avatar
Hi, When from desktop all is good, in the mobile version is a disaster I have two main issues with the menu: 1- Can't click to log in because...