Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I have this on the navigation menu: I would like to show this "complaints menu" only to those customers that choose portuguese language,...
Author Avatar
I'm having an issue where on the products & collections pages, I don't have any buttons for "add Product" or "create collection." This is a customers ...
Author Avatar
Hi! For "continue selling when out of stock" products it shows green light and "in stock" as for those items that are in stock. I would like to...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for a solution to automatically add a free gift when a customer spends a certain amount. It needs to be without an app. I have written ...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I'm going through ahrefs to try to optimize my website for SEO and i'm finding a bunch of issues. The first one I want to tackl...
Author Avatar
I created my shopfiy shop with no problems and used printify to make my products. I completed the setup of my shopify and connected the shopify to my ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to collaborate with a professional and the are not able to send me a request to collaborate . We have tried the code method, anyone can re...
Author Avatar
I would like my product description and all photos attached to a product to show up on the Purchase Order. Is this possible? Currently it just shows t...
Author Avatar
I have activated shopify payments and it says it is working. When i go into checkout the only available option is paypal. When i try to check out in t...
Author Avatar
Theme - Refresh Website - https://airleap.co/ Would like to move navigation bar to centre of screen. And move my logo to the far left side of the sc...
Author Avatar
I want to change the font of all of my products discription only this is my store - https://f693f9-2.myshopify.com/
Author Avatar
Hi dear friends, my store is up & running, everything works fine. Even the pixel works, it tracks page views, start checkout, add to cart and so on.. ...
Author Avatar
I want it to look something like this, where I have the option to add more collapsible rows. Thanks to everyone who can help!
Author Avatar
hi, so I'm using the craft theme for my shopify store and I noticed that the photo for my products are so much cropped and I tried using other themes ...
Author Avatar
我希望编辑提示语言的能力on the POS system. I know you can change tip amount suggestions, but we're a nonprofit and accept do...
Author Avatar
SO I have a subscription app installed, Appstle℠ Subscriptions... When you have subscription items in your cart it triggers something that changes th...
Author Avatar
Hello, My desktop banner looks great but when you got to the mobile it zooms in and looks terrible. Some help would be great on how to fix this issue....
Author Avatar
So I'm using zendrop as a supplier. I did a test buy purchasing product from my store because I was seeing that I was getting a lot of traffic but no ...
Author Avatar
I am currently in the process of buying a store that is already ran on Shopify. I will be changing the name so there will be a change to the website a...
Author Avatar
Hello - We are currently setting up a webstore on the Basic plan and want to use our existing Stripe account as our payment method. I've seen so m...