Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi I'm using the " Product Reviews " app on my website for reviews. And the csv file that I created gets uploaded without an issue, but when viewi...
Author Avatar
I'm unable to find tools on the homepage editing tool navigation. And I'm not able to see my logo on my website even though the theme settings show my...
Author Avatar
Im working on a clients website, however, it will not allow me to add new page templates or add sections to pages. i can add sections to the home...
Author Avatar
Every time I send product from website platform to a sales channel they are being rejected. The reasons they give are age, size, condition etc. Missin...
Author Avatar
I have customized my forms and chosen my logo but it isn't updating on certain notification templates. I am unsure how to change with the coding.
Author Avatar
I have an issue with my shopify store and I'm trying to contact customer support. I have gone to this page. https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-...
Author Avatar
你好社区。你能please help me to add my borders here? And lines here and the border  
Author Avatar
Hi there, I wish that my announcement bar could move, like on this page: https://the-every.com/ I am very not familiar with Javascript & css codi...
Author Avatar
Hi There, We are a second-hand product company and we are looking for a solution within Shopify to let our customers send us their products so we ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm trying to reduce the spacing between rich text section and image banner, but unfortunately, I doesn't work. Could you please support? ...
Author Avatar
Do I have to add a payment method to be able to sell?
Author Avatar
Greetings, I'm new to this, so please bear with me.... My Shopify account was set up strictly for my family from all over the US to be able to purch...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am still new to opening my online store. I had a customer pay with PayPal, when do I get a pay out for that order? Or is there something I h...
Author Avatar
Oops, this was posted under the wrong account.
Author Avatar
Hi I insert some values in note customer. I did it through a form. Now i need to recover this values a frontend. How i can do it? Thanks Alessan...
Author Avatar
The admin is not allowing us to upload any longer, the error I get is the following, did Shopify change it's CDN?
Author Avatar
嗨,团队。我希望你是好。我们是一个软件侯se and we have a client who wants to create an app for Shopify, offering a product warranty. Whi...
Author Avatar
I own a website selling prints and frames in different sizes. I want to give the customer the possibly to choose prints in different sizes but also al...
Author Avatar
他的一切,我first section is Hero Banner and I have problem over 1199 width the image max-width is too large. you can see image size when using under...
Author Avatar
Hi ! I'd like to display my collections' descriptions on my shop page, but when adding a Rich Text widget, I can't link it to my collections descr...