Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
如果我卸载POS从商店? Does it have any effect on the online store after deleting it?
Author Avatar
I change shop background to custom image and when I added products to main page products gets another custom background which I dont want it and how I...
Author Avatar
Hello, my pay-out has been in pending for a while now, I set my pay-out for every Monday but it remains in pending, can I get some advise on what is h...
Author Avatar
So I made some metaobjects with some inputs. See images. The issue I have is that the outputs are not in order for each date. How can I make the for l...
Author Avatar
We are a relatively new Shopify store and have recently been trying to get our google ads on the go. We have had a suspension placed on our accou...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I just noticed today as sales have been much slower than usual that the Express Checkout is all grey and not showing. Screenshots attached...
Author Avatar
Hello, how do I add a mission statement to the bottom of the page? Please see the picture to see what I mean. Is this a section or a custom coding? ...
Author Avatar
hi. I would like to hide a link of my store on the checkout page via code. All cases that I've tried from the internet doesn't work for me. my si...
Author Avatar
你好Comunity我已经创建了一个多列section to my dawn teme, I would like to add a a button (add to cart) to each element of the colums, bu...
Author Avatar
Hello Guys I'm customizing a section of my dawn teme adding some custom css code to modify the appearance of text and button. I realize that adding...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently working on customizing my Shopify store's checkout page to enhance the user experience. Specifically, I want to implement a c...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking for a product personalizer app, where people kan preview text customisations on products and also see the exact size in centimete...
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know to fix the mega menu voices in the first photo and at the same time center the writings in the second photo
Author Avatar
Hey there, I want to make multiple adjustments on my"your card" page. The URL is www.rowstitch.com 1. remove quantity cause I sell digital files 2....
Author Avatar
Hello, This is my new store, I really need a feedback of this. I got like 100+ Clicks for my Ad campaigns but no any sales. https://kittenkabin.c...
Author Avatar
The product images in a featured collection displayed on my home page don't align with each other. Some align with each other, some don't and it creat...
Author Avatar
Hello, If the home icon button is placed exactly where it is on the home page, like on this website pilates, my customers will find it simple to retu...
Author Avatar
Hi there , where can I find the RSS of my blog?
Author Avatar
Hi there, I know this need some custom coding, which that I have been looking for online, I am using Dawn Theme Here's the questions again, H...
Author Avatar
Hi, we created an app with a post-purchase extension, but the post-purchase extension has to be enabled in the checkout settings. Is there any way we ...