Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am trying to login to my store and is not able to. I keeping getting an error code saying to contact support and the operation couldn't be completed...
Author Avatar
Hi All, We have written an app for integration with our ERPS and it works well. However, when submitting to the shopify store we are being told o...
Author Avatar
My shop has been saved as based in South Africa. I want to use Payfast as my point of sale but it doesn't come up as an option. Please help?
Author Avatar
I want to use different images for the thumbnail on product card. I don't want those to be visible on the product page. Is there a way to get that...
Author Avatar
Hello Merchants, Are you looking to scale your business with Shopify or transition your current Shopify store into a professional one? As a S...
Author Avatar
Hello clever people, I need to know if Shopify Plus can do this specific thing: My client wants to make some changes to the core flow of the checko...
Author Avatar
Can i continue by choosing point of sale 'lite' subscription plan?
Author Avatar
Hi I would like to only fix my multicolumn for this specific page https://fonpintar.com.my/pages/instalment-plan For desktop view I would want 4 in ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys I would like to ask if its possible for me to change the size of product page price font separately? For Website: I would want my se...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there any app where you could scan your competitors price based on product description? Only provding their main URL? For example I have a ...
Author Avatar
How do I make a title with 2 lines, a bold title line and a second subtitle line? I can add html to the title, but it shows on the product page. Ca...
Author Avatar
Solved
How to display 2 columns on phone when using image column? Help me!
Author Avatar
Solved
I would like to change the buy button and highlighted buttons to theme color. You can see in the picture. The ones in the red rectangles. Can anyone...
Author Avatar
Solved
I cannot edit some of the text font colors in checkout and shipping page. Please see attached screenshot for your reference.
Author Avatar
I am having an issue with my website having a older "template" favicon appear in google searches. This is what appears ^ When this should be app...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have just launched my shop on the starter plan. After removing the password, I was able to connect to Pinterest and setup Linkpop and the...
Author Avatar
I am adding a B2B capability to an existing Shopify store (not Shopify Plus) and will be tagging the wholesale-approved customers with "wholesale". ...
Author Avatar
would like to know if an existing store front can be altered. I had a store built by a expert but being new really didn't have a clue as to what or h...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am currently working on customizing my product page and need help implementing a custom quantity selection. My goal is to have a si...
Author Avatar
Hi! I have couple questions regarding the home page customization for Symmetry theme. Where in the code (which section and row) I can adjust ...