Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Is there a report that show the transactions of items sold within a given time period with the Shopify Invoice Number showing, not just the Shopify Or...
Author Avatar
Seeking to expand in PANAMA. Would you or you know of a company such as deliverr aka flexport based in Panama where I can ship product in pallet to ...
Author Avatar
Hey folks! I'm looking to remove some white space in my Boundless Theme. Right now the Featured Collection has a large amount of white space above the...
Author Avatar
Instead of using the default svg icons in the mega menu I've opted for pngs. The images are 150px - and I've edited the code to display the image at ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am building a shopify custom app with a checkout UI extension. I have used the cli to get started with the remix template. The checkout UI exte...
Author Avatar
Hi, i would like to ask how to handle this situation. I do have a brandName in 2 domains, CountryA and CountryB I also have installed the...
Author Avatar
I am struggling to customize Dawn. I have found no way to modify the default buttons on the "Image Banner" section of the default landing page. I have...
Author Avatar
I am new on Shopify now, I not know how i use Shopify can any one help me how I use this platform?
Author Avatar
A year ago, we enthusiastically created www.sslow.bio through a marketing agency, a store dedicated to the sale of premium slow-life clothing. Initial...
Author Avatar
Solved
I cant solve this and dont know why is that happen It only happens on mobile phone www.powerfultechs.com
Author Avatar
We're having an issue where the product listings are not changing prices when selecting variants. The theme is Pursuit v.3. https://www.petstreetm...
Author Avatar
I want to make blog content full width in Dawn theme, Both the image and text. Link to site: https://filodorobiancheria.it/blogs/come-proteggere-i...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to sell my products on Google but there is an issue, I have publishing errors. I sell coffee as a dropshipper and there is no ...
Author Avatar
www.cryptovil.com I am trying to make the Newsletter Popup contain an image on Mobile. It shows on Desktop, but on Mobile it only shows the text.
Author Avatar
我购买一个项目从oem,显然通过a shopify frontend and shopify, without verifying any of my real identity, decides to call me a hack...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have problems with my web page that I need to take care of. But I have no idea where to solve it from the design or code infrastructure. ...
Author Avatar
I went into page source and found this, Shopify.theme = {"name":"OPTIMIZED " What is this theme?
Author Avatar
Hi All, I have website which link is here https://primoliquors.com/. We have 16k products to sell, for now we need to make beers categories to not...
Author Avatar
How do I show product pictures alongside product names on the order confirmation page in Shopify's Dawn theme? I want to make my order confirmatio...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I need your help today ! Here is my configuration : I manage 2 locations (both have always enough stock) and I want to set up rules to af...