地讨论ns

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

了解更多
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

了解更多
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

了解更多
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

了解更多

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

了解更多
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

了解更多
1920 x1080——starteOB欧宝娱乐APPd with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

了解更多
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

了解更多
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

了解更多

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Which barcode label printer would you recommend? I want more options for size if labels? The dymo 550 in purchased seems very limited and sensitive,
Author Avatar
I'm trying to build a subscription app. I want a way for store admins to create a subscription on behalf of a new customer in my app's admin area. F...
Author Avatar
New to Shopify. Just sent my first email blast using Shopify email campaign. I have over 1200 clients that I migrated over from Constant Contact, my o...
Author Avatar
i want to insert an FAQ section onto my blog post, but i want it to appear somewhere in the middle of my content, not at either the beginning or end. ...
Author Avatar
I want to know how to change what color scheme the background and home page use instead of the default color scheme 1. I only want to change the home ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a preview page but I do not know where it is. I created this to show will be opening soon. I cannot locate it now. I was wondering if a...
Author Avatar
Solved
My heading fonts are all Helvetica Bold, but I'd like the home page Slider header be Tondu. Anyone know what/where code to put in the editor? ...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and I need your help in designing my shop. Does anyone know on how to remove the white border of the banner button...
Author Avatar
Hi all, We've had an ongoing issue where our meta links show the wrong image when we send them. We've verified that the OG:image tag is correctly ...
Author Avatar
Solved
For theme 2.0, you can use product/variant metafield as dynamic content. We build an upsell function based on this feature. But it bounces back and f...
Author Avatar
Hellp I’m stuck! I cannot figure out why my primary domain says set up in progress, and I cannot figure out how to get my email verify
Author Avatar
Set the inventory level API requires to pass the system-generated Inventory Item ID & Location IDs rather than the generic unique ID's. Since the end ...
Author Avatar
the link to my shop redirects to my original site thats hosted through squarespace. I have redirecting turned off on both sites. additionally, theres ...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm having some problems trying to create fulfillment events with the purpose of creating a delivery status for the order. I'm cu...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey, I have some sort of code showing at the bottom of my page below the footer, I'll attach a picture below. My site: https://gigachew.com.au/ ...
Author Avatar
I wanted to know if there are any plans to further develop the purchase orders functionality. We're reliant on this feature as it helps us manage show...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello everyone! I'm wondering how I can align the width of the Collapsible Content section with the width of the rich text section on a product p...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, how are you? I really need your help!! I can't find where i can configure the Vartiant Picker buttons colors. They are transparent and ...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I am trying to add a custom css to the product page however it says i've reached the limit. I've also tried adding the custom css in the ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to make all text on the website capital letters. I have gone to the code "theme.css" and changed all " text-transform" to " text-transform:...