Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

眉毛e the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

版本-网络研讨会-社区- 1920 x1080 (1) . png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

介绍ducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

介绍ducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Google Search Console recently notified us of 6 issues with our breadcrumbs. Upon checking this, it's the same /collections/vendors exploit that's bee...
Author Avatar
I am trying to get data from my partner dashboard such as: Install count, revenue, etc. I am not able to figure out the correct query to do that same...
Author Avatar
I want to add links to images in my slider what are the necessary steps
Author Avatar
I'm attempting to setup a separate banner specifically for the mobile and desktop. However, the theme I am currently using lacks this feature. I've in...
Author Avatar
I dont want to offer any discounts on COD and only want to provide on prepaid. Is there a way i can custom code that as im aware this is a feature on...
Author Avatar
Hi. How to find out that how many customers ordered and get their orders delivered in last 30 days using Search. Basically want to find out the new us...
Author Avatar
I'm working on the 'About Us' page of my store, and I want to add a background image (see the first picture with the pet paws) to my first section. Th...
Author Avatar
The Endocannabinoid system (ECS) regulates everything from relaxation to eating, sleeping, inflammation, and even cognitive function.
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I'd like to use the new passwordless login experience, described here: https://help.shopify.com/de/manual/customers/customer-accounts/...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Empire theme. Whenever I click on "Add to Cart", it automatically redirects me to the Cart page. I would like to disable this, and a...
Author Avatar
Please help. As a newbie I am paying the price by getting a freelance via (a name not able to be mentioned here) to create my online store, yes I kno...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to add FAQ page. Can anyone tell me how do I separately show questions and answers? I'll be sharing two images; first image is what I a...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to put space above the menu title. I am currently using the Prestige theme. Please Help Me? Thank You. Here is the code: @media (max-width...
Author Avatar
hello everyone! I’m liking the shopify new animation feature however, since my website was fully custom coded before the release of this feature, it d...
Author Avatar
I am receiving an error in my Google Search Console that states our pages (shopify )are blocked by robots.txt However, that's not the case. I am provi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I changed the background of my store, however there are buttons that remain with the texture of the wallpaper and I don't know how to fix it ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Partners We are looking to hire a Shopify partner to build a payment app. Kindly respond to this post if anyone has previous experie...
Author Avatar
I'm having a problem with customizing the order confirmation email. Specifically, I want to change the shipping method title from 'Generic Shipping' ...
Author Avatar
How do I change the "filter and sort"text colour to black?  Store link - handyhaven.shop
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I have found it hard to get an answer on the following and thought the collective wealth of knowledge on this page could help. We ...