Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm looking to tag any orders that contain "Custom Items" that were typed in manually, usually during a POS sale or sale from a Draft Or...
Author Avatar
The cart icon eventually overlaps the menu based on the resolution scaling until it hits the mobile switch. I'm not sure why. https://betterblends...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am struggling with rescaling the images in the featured collection. I have added a cover image for the collection but when I select that ...
Author Avatar
My navigation bar is kind of hidden when certain clips are playing from my autovideo, I want to make it more clear without having to make the video an...
Author Avatar
Hi. New to shopify, trying to connect it to a custom middleware. I need to update products on a daily basis and update stock every 15 minutes. at the...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have added trust badges to my store through collage image section so I have hided all other sections of collage and it appears perfectly in ...
Author Avatar
While attempting to search for a product from the store admin (admin/products), the search bar attempts to search after every new key is inputted. Thi...
Author Avatar
I am setting up automated marketing emails that send after someone orders from my shop. I would only like to send these emails to a specific segment o...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to display HTM code in a collapsible row on my product page (Theme Refresh 10.0.0). To do this, I have created a meta fiel...
Author Avatar
Hey guys so I finished my design for my flow themed website that includes a few gifs (see desktop view attached). However when I turn on the mobile ...
Author Avatar
We are moving from Quickbooks POS to Shopify and wanted to know if you can have customers with an account that they charge to and pay later through th...
Author Avatar
我们运行into an issue when attempting to modify variant prices with the Product Variant API where the provided price gets by 1,000. We've b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need assistance with setting a background image for the footer section of my store. I am using the Impulse theme. store url: https://testin...
Author Avatar
Author Avatar
Is there an app that lets you set a list of accessory items per each individual product that is built into the native Shopify product page? I know tha...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to add an in-line menu on the announcement bar at the top of my website. Would anyone kindly be able to help me with this? ...
Author Avatar
Someone told me to change contry from pakistan to US and I did this and got stuck. So kindly revert it please cause this is my first time shopify exp...
Author Avatar
I'm attempting to edit code for the Ride theme where if someone adds a customized product to the cart, the image is the customized preview instead of ...
Author Avatar
I'm getting "checking for fraud" on my dashboard. My merchant service provider says it on the card holders end, but I have used the card for other bus...
Author Avatar
I entered a few line item properties, now I am having an issue submitting my cart. Is there a code I need to change. I’m learning to code. I am using ...