Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Must implement Oauth and complete installation without errors. Resolve any issues that are returning errors after authenticating and ensure that your ...
Author Avatar
Hey, how do I change the cart icon to the word 'CART' and the profil icon to 'ACCOUNT' in my header? (Colorblock Theme) www.publicservice.sto...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I am making a new upgrade to my store, and just bought Stiletto Theme Anyone who can help with some liquid coding, so I can get this ...
Author Avatar
I have a web application where I have integrated with different e-commerce solutions (Shopify, Klarna, Adyen, Woocommerce etc). I want my clients (who...
Author Avatar
i run bulk query: mutation bulkOperationRunQuery { bulkOperationRunQuery( query: """{ product1: product(id: "gid://shopify/Product/74...
Author Avatar
I'm embarrassed to recognize as a correct that I were given it.
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! I’m new and was wondering if I could ask you guys for your input on how my store looks and any advice you might have on improving my...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am making a new upgrade to my store, and just bought Stiletto Theme Anyone who can help with some liquid coding, so the "sold out" badge can...
Author Avatar
你好,我可以加入二维码从液体variable using js onto order status page however this qr code shows right on top under the 'THANK YOU' ...
Author Avatar
i want to save shopify store email, number and name too when application installed please guide. i am using shopify-app-template-php-main from git wit...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey, I am unable to figure out what's causing this spacing between my banner image and featured collection section. I have all the padding / margi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a webshop, sarth.life and I cannot manage to get the right size of my top banner so that it looks good on both desktop and mobile. But ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am trying to add a Product subtitle (one-sentence description) to our products on the collection page by inserting a Metafield (custo...
Author Avatar
I've been working on my online for a few hours now, as I've refreshed a preview page I've been redirected to a "deceptive site ahead" red page. Does...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone We have noticed that from 13th of May, suddenly the number of conversion data being sent to facebook and google dropped to 60% It see...
Author Avatar
Hello! I could setup this nodeJS app provided by Shopify: https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/checkout/delivery-customizations ... using a template in...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to use the rest-API with Postman to test the possibilities. I have an API-key and the API-Secret key. I'm using BASIC authenticatio...
Author Avatar
Recently we noticed that our website is not accessible on some networks, ie when we try to load the website whilst connected on work wifi it says that...
Author Avatar
Hey! Our client's business model is based on sharing store links via Whatsapp as the only way to visit the store. Therefore, having good looking ...
Author Avatar
this type sitemap is possible for shopify.?