Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

简化你的库存管理与采购orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
In my api I need to send cart in store main currency from cart page. So I make call like below `/cart.json?currency=AUD` Here AUD is store main cur...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I've now tried both and there were certain problems with both of them which could be solved If I could use both together. For example, ...
Author Avatar
I went to need a Rich text section design can anyone please suggest me a unique design?
Author Avatar
Shopify sends webhook of 'product-update' in both cases- Updating a product AND creating an Order. On creating orders . i want only send webhook if pr...
Author Avatar
I'mHey. I want to add multicolumn in footer but there's no option for multicolumn in footer? Screenshot attached. Can someone help me to solve this ...
Author Avatar
I've set up a focal point for my product photo. However, in the collection page, it doesnt work. In the product grid, there seems no setting to enable...
Author Avatar
Using the cart API to get shipping rates at the cart, but if there is a subscription in the cart then it only seems to return the subscription portion...
Author Avatar
Solved
is it possible to have the black line on top have changeable messages? So basically I was thinking of small arrow keys next to the text and when they...
Author Avatar
When I try to buy things from my own store, it says that there is error at checkout. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and whether its my fault...
Author Avatar
I want to chanfge my currencies from VND to USD
Author Avatar
I deleted content API on GMC, and I want to make it once again I use google&youtube app in shopify. and I used another google feed app at the sam...
Author Avatar
Hi all, my product information randomly disappeared recently, for no reason. I haven’t touched the product pages so I’m surprised that it’s happe...
Author Avatar
你好我´的商店,我有麻烦了created and bought a subscribtion for but it seems that i somehow got disconnected from the store without sa...
Author Avatar
I have built an app extension, it is working fine in Online store 2.0 themes, but the themes which are no compatible, and the themes which are edited ...
Author Avatar
I am building custom app in Shopify my app is working fine in all browser like, chrome, Firefox, opera, Microsoft edge, and android mobile browser. b...
Author Avatar
https://15e984.myshopify.com/ here is my store link its been a month and i haven't got any sales. Can you review my store and help me to improve it...
Author Avatar
Hello; I withdraw my products from my supplier. I manually change supplier product names one by one. But I noticed an error. When I change the produc...
Author Avatar
I was wondering why sales have been so slow over the last few days and decided go through the checkout process and paypal is not functioning. I can lo...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I am wondering if someone could help me by helping me get rid of the white space between the black section and the green section and also makin...
Author Avatar
Hello I am facing below error message when I update stock "admin/api/2023-07/inventory_levels/set.json" Same error when update order sta...