Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm Loganathan from India (Tamilnadu). I ordered the article BOAT AIRDOPES on 4th August 2023. But still I didn't received my article. Kindly do the n...
Author Avatar
I'm planning to upgrade to Checkout Extensibility and we have a review widget where I import an external scripts and added scripts and CSS into the ch...
Author Avatar
Hello, I set up my store and I think physically the website solid but my google ads campaign is going pretty well and I’m getting a good amount of vis...
Author Avatar
In the new App Bridge version (https://shopify.dev/docs/api/app-bridge-library) that's installed via CDN, it seems like a default Title Bar is added t...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I am trying to develop an app with Shopify Remix template, but as soon as I run `yarn dev` It redirects me to quickstart store where...
Author Avatar
Hello, Please could anyone assist, We are trying to load a subscription app but they don't acknowledge South African payment gateways, is there anywa...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to add a walkthrough video link to the review instruction, but the App submission form is locked. Is there a way to unlock the fo...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm developing the application that has some embed blocks with interactive content and a "Shop" button that redirects user to a product pag...
Author Avatar
Hello, Could you assist me with an issue on my checkout page? There seems to be a white box obstructing the checkout button. Strangely, when I click ...
Author Avatar
If my cart count is more than 0 - Buy now button will redirect to checkout page If my cart count is 0 - Buy now button will redirect to home ...
Author Avatar
i want my collection to appear with 3 items in one row but it looks like three large products across 2 rows (using dawn)
Author Avatar
Hi. I want to pull Merchants' logos into our App via API. The documentations says we can do this via GraphQL within the Shop object, but when we acces...
Author Avatar
Solved
My first row of all my product grids on my collections pages are not aligning with the rest, they are also only displaying 3 rather than 4. Please hel...
Author Avatar
Hello, I created a textbox and a dropdown box for my shopify store that i'll will be launching sometimes soon. For some odd reason I can't seem to...
Author Avatar
Hi Ive seen a store online which has a questionnaire at the checkout to ask about tax declaration https://mobilitypluswheelchairs.co.uk/ (screen...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, we use the impact theme and the second product image show when you hover on desktop. We would like to have this feature also on mobile. ...
Author Avatar
Hello all the experts! I would like to ask you for help. How can I add just personalized collapsible content to different pages? Because once i ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I want to align the collection list title that's on my main page to the centre on the smartphone view.   I aligned it to the center o...
Author Avatar
After moving from Magento which had a perfect bundle-building setup, I was initially incredibly disappointed to see Shopify didn't have their own nati...
Author Avatar
Hi, Using the Blockshop theme. We have two types of products that have different minimum order quantities. We'd like to set it so that it inv...