Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

引入改进self-serv返回规则e experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Dear all I need an help to align my footer. I have 3 problems on my footer 1. it should be divided in 3: left side quick link / center Support ...
Author Avatar
Hi, this is an issue ive had for a while. In one of my collections i have 3 products, and the carousel only fits 2. Now the first product is cut and ...
Author Avatar
We have a merchant asking if we can close these ports on their website, specifically – 80 443 2082 2083 2086 2087 8080 8443 8880 There isn'...
Author Avatar
Logo is creating a Large Blank Space at The top of the landing page in the header section in my website
Author Avatar
I'm trying to center these quick links in the footer (Dawn theme) so they are centered under the Quick Links title - does anyone know how to do that? ...
Author Avatar
Saludos,个人萨比科莫puedo para poner deiferentes opciones de compra cuando cliente click el boton de compra? algo como lo que esta en...
Author Avatar
Hello my contact form is not working, if i send a test email ill dont receive anything. ill use zoho mail as my "support" mail. i use dawn theme and c...
Author Avatar
The sitemap of my website https://fasiy.com/ is showing a ridiculous layout"? If it is incorrect, could you please suggest a solution? Does ...
Author Avatar
I want customers to be able to upload videos and pics with there order but cautious of potential dangers of malicious files being uploaded. How can i ...
Author Avatar
if my shop fails does that mean I have to pay back to all my customers with all the money I earned?
Author Avatar
Hi, As you may know, Shopify Themes (I'm using Dawn) only allows you to choose 1 font color for ALL PAGES headings. Mine is black. However, f...
Author Avatar
So here we are 2023 and Shopify still has no answer for the override to doubling shipping fees to customers because you have two different shipping lo...
Author Avatar
A customer filed and won a chargeback even though the shipment was verified delivered by USPS. They now have a full refund AND our merchandise. My que...
Author Avatar
Hi I am trying to create an order using Rest Admin API. Order creation was success but didn't receive payment URL for the order in response. Followin...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Ive looked but can’t seem to find an answer to the question - I was looking at a website today and saw on their collection page they had ima...
Author Avatar
Looking for a solution for adding a FR and EN site on one domain when your Shopify Market is already set in Primary mode and you cannot switch it to h...
Author Avatar