Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

加入我们为构建Shopify——夏天23版AMA!

Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask product experts thei...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi guys, Hope all is well? From my supplier's side they have added an embed code for a YouTube video it seems on some of the products inside their d...
Author Avatar
I want my add-to-cart button to be like the attached screenshots of this. When we click on Add to Cart button it should look like the first...
Author Avatar
Hey Team, I was wondering if anyone could look over my Site and let me know what Im missing. I have a few locals purchases from my store but no...
Author Avatar
Dear All, I am using Vision Theme. My question would be, is it possible to replace the Back-To-Top button from the right down corner to the left d...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, can someone help me to explain why my desktop view change to mobile view by itself? before desktop view and fullscreen view was like the same...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I'm very new to Shopify and approximately six days ago, I received an email from Shopify Trust & Safety Team indicating the ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i changed the design of my drawer menu and I would like to know if there is a way to have the sub menu not all opened at the same time. To jus...
Author Avatar
I use Next.js and I added Shopify Headless app and it has redirect feature and redirects to vercel sub domain. The problem is that when I add shopify ...
Author Avatar
Hello! Can someone please help me? I have the prestige theme. In the products, the hover effect is not working in Mobile as is working in desktop. Can...
Author Avatar
Dear All, I would like to display price (and compare-at-price) on product page multiple times (not just above add to cart button), however, I did ...
Author Avatar
can someone centralize these two products on the homepage https://malboxing.com/ theme: impulse password: saydia  
Author Avatar
Hello, I am getting a 4.5 second Largest Contentful Paint image was lazily loaded on my first banner image on my site. I have tried a couple of things...
Author Avatar
When I have a product that has an option/variant and you click on choose option, the popup has a black background. How do I change the background ...
Author Avatar
could someone help me change these black boxes to transparent. When someone clicks on sign up they see these boxes url is www.kidsgen.com....
Author Avatar
Hi I have just launched my website and I have just noticed that I have code at the bottom of my homepage and I don't know how it got there. Can s...
Author Avatar
Hello there, This is the current layout of my header with all my menu items on the left. I would like 2 menu items on the right of my ...
Author Avatar
I have the Dawn theme, and I have a video on my homepage, but it doesn't autoplay, and i cant overlay any text or buttons. What code can i add to ma...
Author Avatar
Am Planning to Start Dropshipping internationally but am finding it hard to get Accurate money while i convert
Author Avatar
i want to convert figma file to shopify, please help me figma file link- https://www.figma.com/file/ItO6CT4kasAQ1jBct4c09A/whims.store?type=desi...
Author Avatar
Solved
As title states how do i find yotpo css in theme.css, i am trying to find a text-align line for mobile Any help is appreciated