Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
嗨,各位,我希望每个人都好。我们有一个-site checkout function where customers can input their card details and pay for their orders wi...
Author Avatar
I want to change the header to something like this with small fonts. could someone please help me with the code ?
Author Avatar
I try to access the rgba property of a color setting inside a css.liquid file like this: {{ settings.color1.rgba }} This should output 225 225 2...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I need help. I would like to find a way to set a fixed price for small items that are purchased together. Let me give you an example: A ...
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know how to add clickable images in the mega menu section. (as in the photo) thanks for the support  
Author Avatar
I forgot I had Amazon Pay enabled and a customer just used it, so I have to sign up to be able to collect my funds. I see that I qualify for the "indi...
Author Avatar
I have installed the app however it is not reflecting on my store can you guide me how to update the code and how to reflect it on mystore. Can someon...
Author Avatar
So frustrating I need help contacting someone from Shopify im not getting any emails from them  I’m so frustrated I’m trying to get back into my ac...
Author Avatar
Solved
Change out of stock and in stock color
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to always show the featured product instead of the first variant image in the latest dawn theme version. I followed the below link a...
Author Avatar
Solved
I am wanting my image banner to be full screen for desktop and mobile–my store is currently using the "Spotlight" theme. Currently for my desktop ther...
Author Avatar
Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) 2023 is on the horizon. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned seller, now is the time to revisit yo...
Author Avatar
I want to align the compare-at-price in the middle. I am attaching the screenshot www.swayur.com is my link
Author Avatar
Hi, I am developing a Shopify app and looking to add a recurring charge of just 1 USD every month. I just want to add one plan and I am unable to ...
Author Avatar
Hey Everyone, So I want to add slider dots or any kind of indiactor in mobile version (not needed any chage for the web version) of my website whe...
Author Avatar
We are using checkoutCreate api to get the checkout url, and manually appending UTM params when clicks happen that should track in the Shopify dashboa...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, One of my clients registers an individual product for each color, but in the front end wants to display these separate products as a single on...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello. Can someone help me figure out a way to show all the options in the left side filter section of my collection pages? I would like for them all ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Recently, I've decided to scale up my business and create a new Market inside my Shopify account. Important mentions here: → I use Shop...
Author Avatar
Hello, had this problem with my website for quite a while where the collection images are lower quality and blurry on Google Chrome, but not on other ...