Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
There are 2 variants: Color: Black, Pink, Blue Size: Small, Middle, Large By default, Shopify only can set variant image for [Black/Small], [...
Author Avatar
Looking hopefully a solution with my one printer in our office.... I recently started a new part time job and bought my laptop and HP P1100w print...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm having problem with color swatches loading. They load too late. Everything is alread loaded and color swatches need few more seconds to load....
Author Avatar
What is the average cost to develop a shopify plugin, that will allow a custom product configurator to be seamlessly integrated into another shopify s...
Author Avatar
Hi, When I used the Shop App and go to checkout, I get this message: "Your payment details couldn’t be verified. Check your credit card details and tr...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm having trouble with color swatches in quick add cart. I'm using GLO Color Swatch app. As you can see they are visible on the collection page ...
Author Avatar
Hello I am building a public app on Shopify. Currently, my app is unlisted. I want to test PayPal payments on my test store using a PayPal test accou...
Author Avatar
I want to have a different styled header on my index page and already created it. I just duplicated the header.liquid and the header-group.json and ma...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi! I would like to move color swatches a little bit under price, so the distance beetween quick view and the price will be the same.
Author Avatar
Hello, I am looking to add a second menu on my desktop header. I currently have the black menu, I want to add the white part to my header. I wou...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm having trouble with my product page. When i choose other variant of the product, page jumps down and header section hides.
Author Avatar
How can i make basic line breaks in a heading on my image banner? I can do it in normal html with < br > but the tag is not permitted. I want my ...
Author Avatar
Howdy, I am looking to link the featured product on the home page to the product page. I saw others ask this for other themes, but I am not seein...
Author Avatar
I got 570 store visitors And yet nobody bought anything. I have reviews, good images, decent description but still no sales. Here the store: https:/...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have created a native mobile app for our Shopify store. And using web view for checkout. For payment, we are using the Razorpay payment gateway...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am wanting to add a metafield into my product page called: Estimated Shipping Times. And I would like to know if (and how) to use the Json ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I need assistance with 1 feature, auto-type suggest feature in the empire theme added. It would not change, My empire theme is not compiling ...
Author Avatar
Has anyone found a workaround to setting up tax free weekend for certain states to begin/end at midnight? Right now, I am having to stay up until midn...
Author Avatar
I am using the Ride theme 11.0.0, I have. Slideshow and I was wondering if I can have the text/heading colour to be black on the desktop version in a ...
Author Avatar
Good day, Does anyone know if it is possible to create a Collection from colour variants in products? Example: we are planning a Rose Gold sale f...