Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Is there a way to show the price that includes duties on the cart page? Lets say I have a product that costs €499. A customer will see it as €598,...
Author Avatar
谁能帮我做一个css代码片段让我logo size 450px wide and 206px high? I updated the theme and the code snippet I was using no longer ...
Author Avatar
{% product.metafields.custom.pro metaobjectduct_faqs.value %} {% if metaobject.system.type == "brighteyes_eye_gel_faqs" %} {{ metaobject.sy...
Author Avatar
Can anyone tell me how to change the variant pill colors or what code I can use? I want background to be #f2f2f2 and outline and text to be black. I a...
Author Avatar
Здравствуйте, есть сравнительная цена, которая зачеркнута, когда я захожу на свой сайт через другие устройства, эти зачеркнутые цены не отображаются ...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I've added a gradient background for my Dawn store, however I only want it as a background for the header part and not the entire website....
Author Avatar
Hi all, Why am I seeing tax_lines being duplicated when there should only be one? This happens usually when a subscription app is installed but I...
Author Avatar
Hey all, On my website: benwilson.co there is no way to remove items from the cart once you've added them. The only way i can find is to manually...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to change my currency in my shop, please can somebody help me? I make one sale and I want to change from PKR to USD Thank you!
Author Avatar
Help Please. SSL Pending for 2 weeks, is that normal? Keen to have new website up and running. Please provide assistance, have followed the correct st...
Author Avatar
I am a merchant in the U.S. I was approved for shopify payments and capital back in 2018 or 19 and then no longer approved after using it for 3 years,...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Design team, It's not that big of a deal but it kept bothering me that the aspect ratio of the header images on app stores is slightl...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm currently doing some liquid code and find it difficult to add a cart. Apparently, I am building this theme application where I can add mul...
Author Avatar
the footer links are duplicated in product page only not on the other page. How can be solved?
Author Avatar
Solved
How does one loop through metaobject metafields? If I know the specific key for a given field, I can access it directly, but it seems like it shouldn'...
Author Avatar
This is my last go at trying to get help, as I keep getting sent in circles, the Get Support button doesn't work, and can't even seem to load a questi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to reposition my price inline with the product name but on the right margin. Right now it is below my product name. My product pag...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I added a photo via custom liquid to my site and it fills the entire page. But I want to add a badge below in the footer but adding anoth...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm helping a small business update their Shopify website from the deprecated debut theme over to the Dawn theme. I'm running into an issue...