Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have a script to update inventory (self hosted) on orders/fulfill webhook POST request. For some reason, this webhook is triggering well after ...
Author Avatar
how do I transfer money I made from my shopify balance account into my debit or credit card?
Author Avatar
i am using refresh theme and i want to remove some of the fields displayed per product in the collection. and add to the product in collection other...
Author Avatar
hi, on desktop my banner looks very good but on mobile it looks really bad and the banner description runs through my header i would have the banner i...
Author Avatar
Hello, I installed Shopify review app and I want to understand how it works then I saw a code {{ reviews_html }} where it loads the reviews form. ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am using Impulse Theme and I have a sticker collection and it is only two 2 products and I am trying to center them on my collections pa...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to move the social icon and payment icon to below the join on newsletter and move the Copyright "© Brand Name" to the left side u...
Author Avatar
How can I import a specific product from shopify in my nextjs application?
Author Avatar
So, I'm not sure what to add under the condition to trigger the Slack push notification whenever we are receiving Local pick-up orders. Please help
Author Avatar
I need help with my shopify store. It keeps saying can't ship to this address no matter what address is entered.
Author Avatar
Hi I would really like some help to get my dropdown menu for selecting variants to be centered with the rest of the page . Please any help wo...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to add a buy now button below my add to cart and above my dynamic buy button on my product pages. The buy now button should look exactl...
Author Avatar
We are using the Data Feed Watch app to build our feed for Google Merchant Center. All works well, but we need to include the 'availability date' info...
Author Avatar
I would like to change the white area to black with white text. There is no customization option on these pages and I'm not sure where to update this....
Author Avatar
Hi: I created the online store without Shipping settings selected, I only used the local delivery and local pick up option. These settings look ok wh...
Author Avatar
I'm not sure if I need to add a box, or change the color of an existing box outline but I can't figure this out at all. On my product page there ...
Author Avatar
Hello guys at Shopify, Recently, I have updated my store's Sense theme from ver. 9.00 to ver. 10 - while the new features are a nice touch, it add...
Author Avatar
你好,我们正在启动一个retail store soon and as a promotion we would like to give out some vip invite cards. On the card we would like to have a b...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I'm working on sending up fulfillment and tracking orders to some test orders on our store, and in my journey I've come across an error ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have SKUs that cant be seen in the Admin Products Section. How do I know this? I went to re-make an item since I did not see it. When ...