Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I was wanting to know if there is any app or product available that can convert an Amazon CSV to a Shopify CSV. Supplier only has an Amazon CSV fi...
Author Avatar
I've changed one of the menu bar links, but not getting the desired result. The developer had originally set the link to something like: #shopify-sect...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to figure out why the dynamic source button is missing in my theme editor. I'm a Dev working on a theme and cannot figure out how to make t...
Author Avatar
I am using the spotlight theme and the header is way too big. Every time you scroll up it takes up the whole page and there's just too much white spa...
Author Avatar
Trying to pull alist of active subscribers and I am being showed all customers and ones that say not a subscriber actually are.
Author Avatar
Can anyone guide me on how to retrieve my inactive store. Yes, my trial has ended. Also I was giving a temporary email to store but fail to change it ...
Author Avatar
I scheduled a domain transfer through Shopify after rebuilding our site on Shopify. It's day 14 and we have received no other comms or status updates ...
Author Avatar
Hello I’m trying to remove the default page titles off my pages on my store. I’m using the Shopify dawn theme updated to the latest version. I found a...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to ask you how could I make the text section from the image with text full width on mobile devices. I use Crave theme. Link to the...
Author Avatar
I'm having a hard time with this. i have set up a new customer account, a discount for them, and testing it, i don't see the auto discount at their sh...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm experiencing a strange problem with my new store given that I have very strong add to cart and reached checkout rates. Check out ...
Author Avatar
Hi I need to be able to remove the Price, Payments and add to cart on certain products. I have used different apps and they all seem to just...
Author Avatar
I started work on a site and I'm finding it really challenging to update because there are dozens of elements with generic names. For instance, I have...
Author Avatar
I have a Shopify Function using Discounts API which will apply discounts depending on the product tags, e.g. if a product has a not-eligible-for-disco...
Author Avatar
I'm looking to remove some of the options under the 'Sort by' filter and I can't figure out where to remove them from the code. I'm using the Tailor t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to change the color of my stars to pink with the code: ffc8d9. How can I do this? Here is my theme: Impact Here is m...
Author Avatar
I have a client that would like to use both the one-page checkout, and some custom checkout extensibility components for messaging and some alerts. Ho...
Author Avatar
On mobile only, when the main nav menu is opened, a 'BUY' button appears above the menu in the header. I can't seem to find the source of this button ...
Author Avatar
I had a customer reach out and say they were not able to order. I am curious if it has something to deal with the fact I have an outstanding bill? I n...
Author Avatar
We have 3 plans we want to set up - each with the same structure. Monthly SaaS $ + % of attributable GMV for the App How should we go about sett...