Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hi guys, can someone explain me what is shopify capital? i got this email (see screenshot) but not getting what exactly is this and how this works. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to add a "BUY NOW" button (with link to product page) to my theme? I will attach a photo below with a yellow ...
Author Avatar
スライドショーではなく,特集ページで指定した画像をスライド出来るようにしたいです。 イメージは下記サイトです。 ご確認宜しくお願い致します。 https://www.sportyandrich.com/
Author Avatar
API Shopify có thể trả về trạng thái hoạt động và liên kết trở lại bản xem trước của sản phẩm có trạng thái là draff không? Tôi không hiểu tại sao ứn...
Author Avatar
url: https://quick-start-999eac94.myshopify.com/products/elegoo-neptune-4-pro password:nayldu
Author Avatar
I am trying to add a preload tag to the custom font liquid code below. @font-face { font-family: 'Wild Wolf'; src: local('Wild Wolf'), url('http...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can someone help me please? I have these arrows in my drop down menu. Previously they were titles which I coded in to remove. You can see the thre...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I've come across an issue where, after adding products to the cart, I'm unable to adjust the quantity using the buttons. Mor...
Author Avatar
I received this notification when logging into my shopify account. Is there anyone live I can speak to about this?
Author Avatar
你好,我想添加circl的特性ed in the screen cap. Help is much appreciated. Also, for the product page, default is image...
Author Avatar
For the blogs, we’ve been able to add multiple authors and assign their writings to them. But when the blog is published, their name doesn’t show up a...
Author Avatar
Hi there, can someone please help to change the background color of a product grid to transparent? I'm trying to set a repeating image as a backgroun...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I recently changed my email associated with my Shopify account, and it seems a glitch occurred. Now, my store appears as if ...
Author Avatar
Hi I got 2 issues. 1. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the "From" on the collections product cards for Dawn theme 11.0. 2. I'm also tryi...
Author Avatar
When on the mobile (tested via iPhone on Chrome and Safari) checkout button becomes greyed out if the user has already clicked checkout within the car...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm trying to make an alternate nav/ menu for select pages on website. I have cobbled together some other posts with tips and I've gotten a...
Author Avatar
I'm selling on Shopify and Amazon, so my idea is that I put a QR code inside the packing so when the customer receives it, they scan it and it takes t...
Author Avatar
Hello! We have had a third party add a secondary notes section in our checkout eg colour request so it's separate to the delivery instructions. Unfort...
Author Avatar
Hi, guys I'm just wondering how to check if an order is ready for pick up via API. I'm not able to find relevant information on the dev documenta...
Author Avatar
For some reason my website main menu works but on my mobile device it doesnt, does anyone know a solution https://elevaflow.co/