Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
i want to develop a new theme from scratch, but the shopify theme's docs always clone the Dawn theme. Should I edit the project or create a new projec...
Author Avatar
Hi I had my website taken down by shopify support said my theme didn’t have a liscence unfortunately I can’t contact anyone from shopify not via ema...
Author Avatar
Wishlist button is hidden and does not appear unless I hover it. any possible quick fix for this? Thank you! >> Store Link <<
Author Avatar
HI, I WANT TO INTEGRATE GCASH ON OUR SHOPIFY. HOW?
Author Avatar
Please view the video attached below. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_MDTitLJAq5DYCEWu0VyZOGx5bphXEjx/view?usp=sharing First, I added an ite...
Author Avatar
I've been working around this issue for two years and still can't find a solution that fits. We have a main Shopify store, and a second Shopify st...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi. I wanted to center-align the headings and quick links in my footer but I need help figuring it out. I am using the Refresh theme. Any help would b...
Author Avatar
Hi, We switched to using the Shopify Email app and have set up abandoned cart and checkout flows. Previously, when we went to Orders -> Aband...
Author Avatar
I am using the discount function API to reduce different prices for different products, but only one product is displayed on the shopping cart or chec...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, our store got frozen in the morning. But the payment is not going through. Please help with a payment link asap .
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm setting up an Abandoned Cart flow and rather than just have a small image of the product they abandoned on either the left or right side ...
Author Avatar
What marketing tactics can be employed on a Shopify store selling streaming apps like showbox or digital entertainment products to boost sales and att...
Author Avatar
How to rectify it. We are using Dawn11.0.0 theme
Author Avatar
Solved
I just received an email that looks legit but feels very scammy (the contact email is NOT a shopify email). Everything else looks real enough that som...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I'm trying to figure out how to make my hero video clickable rather than using a button over top of the video. Can someone assist with w...
Author Avatar
So, I figured out how to find the code in the inspection tab on the preview page but I can't find the corresponding code in the theme editor. pls help...
Author Avatar
I am trying to add a custom product for a customer. I do not want it to show up on my product page, I want it on a hidden page that i can send to my i...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm using Refresh theme, on mobile view, after tapping/selecting an image each image in image gallery of products zoom in too much,...
Author Avatar
I’ve been slowly growing my store and working on it. I’ve started doing Ads on Google as well as Facebook. Google has by far generated more im...
Author Avatar
Hi! I was trying to add a code snippet to embed an interactive Floor Plan on the website using ExpoFP. I was given both a script code:
Oct 9, 2023