Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi community! One of my installed apps is using href to position a button ( e.g. header a[href*="/cart"] ). I like to place a link to Announcemen...
Author Avatar
Hello guys! How can i delete this white gap under the footer? Its appears only on the product page.
Author Avatar
Hello, how can I change the text of the add to cart button to "pre-order" when a product is out of stock and hide the dynamic checkout button? I...
Author Avatar
I have an API that returns product_ids of similar products to what a customer has purchased before. Now I want to retrieve these ids via an API call a...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, im trying to achieve something that just messes with my head for hours now and i cant figure it out. I wonder if someone could get me some t...
Author Avatar
The content of the page is added via, "Pages" and HTML Content. When I center align everything the paragraphs are then centered to page but not i...
Author Avatar
Hi, My shop is https://amtopm.com/products/activlift%E2%84%A2-redlight-wand-4-in-1?variant=48648396964169 Pass Alex87 I added a custom liquid s...
Author Avatar
How to make the top level navigation menu clickable in shopify? on my website : https://bourbon-royalty-refresh.myshopify.com/ Password: dengao2 mai...
Author Avatar
We are a German based fitness studio. Our marketing leads people to a website where they purchase credits (passes) to attend our HiiT workouts, and Cr...
Author Avatar
We are a German based fitness studio. Our Instagram and Facebook advertising takes people to our website where they purchase credits (passes) to atten...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've recently transitioned from Squarespace to Shopify and I'm currently working on replicating specific elements, such as my mega menu. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, another store is copying our store photos and descriptions, does anyone use a watermarking app 1. are they any good 2. does it stop them from u...
Author Avatar
We are a German based fitness studio. Our marketing leads people to a website where they purchase credits (passes) to attend our HiiT workouts, and Cr...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey I'm looking for some coding that will remove the slider controls for the featured collection option. I am using craft theme. I want the arrows and...
Author Avatar
我想create a landing page on my homepage, so I want to give the home page a background, this needs to be a responsive image. On this ...
Author Avatar
Hi, This is how my images look when I reduce the size of my browser and on some smaller screens (my boss's macbook for example) I don't wa...
Author Avatar
Hi, My shop is https://amtopm.com/products/activlift%E2%84%A2-redlight-wand-4-in-1?variant=48648396964169 Pass Alex87 I added a custom liquid s...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, as you can see the screenshot, I want to change the font of sub-menu or change the length of the menu. I have tried some codes in the...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Recently, I am able to display my created collection in shopify to my WP website. By default the products are displaying 4 ...
Author Avatar
Is there any way to read customer's gift note in FulfillmentOrder query? Gift note is added using Palo Alto theme