Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I'm new using Shopify APIs and having some problems with our integrations. Question is there an API endpoint that offers Fulfillment canc...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to add inventory to my products in my store using the inventory import CSV file but I get a message that my variants couldn't be stock...
Author Avatar
你好,我是试图添加Afterpay标语the top of my store, to make customers aware of the payment option upon first landing on my stor...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to change my website to dawn theme and it looks great on desktop, but on the mobile view images on my homepage are all zoomed in....
Author Avatar
Hi team, I am wanting to make each product have a different layout with different information. Eg add tables, images that are different to each in...
Author Avatar
So I'm in the early testing phase of a website created for a wine club at a retail space... I thought Shopify would be a good fit for it, and so far, ...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm looking to remove the "Pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50.00" From the product page on my website. I want to keep shop pay...
Author Avatar
How can I display a different photo or different product description for a product on the Shop app vs. what is shown on my regular Shopify storefront?...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need some help. I added a new product for my shop and for some reason a customer fill-in was added on the product page, that has customer fil...
Author Avatar
My Main Menu on my mobile phone for my website wont work, every time i click on the sidebar menu it shows all the links such as homepage, shop now etc...
Author Avatar
   https://2cdlg2c6nf0v3yvj-82296930600.shopifypreview.com help I want to change the color of the sub menu at the header of the phone to white
Author Avatar
How can i use FLOW to do the following: 1. Customer make an order for sku 100 2. FLOW recognizes sku 100 and then adds a CUSTOM item to the order...
Author Avatar
url: https://www.makerlab-electronics.com/collections/adafruit
Author Avatar
Solved
I have a site that we are customizing the Dawn theme. It is not live yet so I can't send a link to the page. Basically I added a Image with Text secti...
Author Avatar
The problem of not uploading photos in Shopify Whatever I do, it says there is a problem, then try it, please help me and send a solution via email
Author Avatar
Hello, my site has been experiencing issues as of recently regarding site speed. Before, my site had issues with unused apps and large images that n...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a customer who would like to hide the price of some of his products for the collections, because some require a quote. https://woollena...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am having some issues with image linking. I am going to use this listing as a reference: https://www.oneblushingbride.net/products/diy-lace-...
Author Avatar
Hi, The industry standard seem to be to have the product image on the left side, but dawn theme puts product images on the right side. Could som...
Author Avatar
I have the Dawn theme but made custom... I am hoping someone can help me have the product video that's part of the media section of the product can pl...