Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
  Hi, I customised the button and it goes above the image, but it isn't clickable and it makes it tricky on mobile and even some desktop, as if ...
Author Avatar
Good day, I recently joined Shopify as a student but have been inactive for months. I forgot I had an account and now being billed 438 USD. I have...
Author Avatar
Can anyone tell me how to put an add to cart button on the collection page on Envy theme? It would also need to be capable to choosing the correct va...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having an issue with Shopify discount codes. I want the code to limit to specific customers and products. I figured out the prod...
Author Avatar
Can anyone tell me how to change the add to cart button background color and text on envy theme? Default is white background black text, but I would ...
Author Avatar
I am using Debut theme and I don't see the contact form in my "add section" area. url: https://luxflies.com/
Author Avatar
Hi, We've been experiencing that our Shopify webshop has started to bug - especially when visiting on Google Chrome. The link to the webshop is:...
Author Avatar
Hello all. While trying out themes, the preview images for themes stopped working in the admin panel. Yet, images show up when I preview my site. I ch...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Hope you are doing well ! I have 2 small questions and I hope you can help me. - I have added breadcrumbs to my website but I...
Author Avatar
Last night our shopping cart began entering 100,000's of items when a customer tried to purchase a single item, then calculated shipping based on that...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I am struggling to figure out how to make my images in the blocks 'Image with text' smaller. Even though they are on 'Small' out of the t...
Author Avatar
Last night our shopping cart began entering 100,000's of items when a customer tried to purchase a single item, then calculated shipping based on that...
Author Avatar
I have exported the premium Split theme from one of my store and uploaded the theme file in the new store and also purchased the premium theme in the ...
Author Avatar
Hallo zusammen, seit etwa einer Woche werden bei mir keine Besucherzahlen mehr angezeigt. Beispiel: 5 Bestellungen und angeblich nur 3 Besucher. D...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I have a metafield named "product_discount_percent" associated with my products, containing the discount percentage. Now, I ...
Author Avatar
my account bank routing number is not supported when I try to set up my payments
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, this is a shop I'm working on. For some reason this theme doesn't have the option to show one product in a row for mobile and it shows me 2 in...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I would like to change the title of my Form for Customer Registrations. Is there a way to change "Create Account" into "Create Personal Account...
Author Avatar
Recently I was charged 40$ for a subscription I don't even use. I completely forgot that I was subscribed to Shopify and I wasn't notified or anything...
Author Avatar
Hi there, i noticed an issue in the theme of the store and i want to add some space between elements in the theme but i cannot find the file in which ...