Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

行动需要- AP迁移到履行订单I by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, Shopify deducts a certain amount before it pays out. In the tax season what would be the income? The amount that customer purchased or the...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there any way that I can change the cost of the item which is already delivered? Noticed that mistake and it is affecting the financial ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys does anyknoe know why i get this error upon adding to cart
Author Avatar
Hi, I want an announcement bar slider on my website, I don't know where or how to insert the code to make my header announcements move across my scree...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to have a blog section using the Starter Plan? I looked it up but can't seem to get a concrete answer anywhere. Thank you in advance!
Author Avatar
I am at a dead end with this. I have tried every point of contact I can think of (emailing Shop Pay support, Twitter, Instagram) and have received no ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys! I have this track123 app installed, and I want to change the link in my menu to fit the language that is selected. I have seen that diffe...
Author Avatar
Hello, I apologize for my English.. I opened an online site and by mistake I set the site on shekels instead of dollars. I had my first sale. A frien...
Author Avatar
I have bought dryfruits from this shopify store that is scam i just want to know why so many fake scam websites are there i have been scammed by this ...
Author Avatar
https://cozycoven.myshopify.com/ I like how search is set up on this home page but can anyone direct me to how to also have the same style of sear...
Author Avatar
How can i add social share icons in refresh theme on the product page?
Author Avatar
Hi Brains Trust! I'm playing around with new website themes at the moment. Currently working on the Thalia Theme but 1 thing is really annoying me...
Author Avatar
Could someone could assist me in centering the "featured collection" heading on the dawn theme? It is now positioned to the left and there is no choic...
Author Avatar
Hi I’m wanting the coding for an image with text box that I can code into a custom page.
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello! I added an app and then removed it which caused the spacing between my account icon and cart icon to change. I then added a new app which pla...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am trying to improve my website speed score, and the biggest hindrance is the Largest Content Painful which is taking a long time to load...
Author Avatar
Hello. I use the Dawn theme. I recently changed my button colors in Online Store > Customize > Theme Settings > Colors > Accent Color 1 (Used for soli...
Author Avatar
Hello, My name is Jacob from Shippee Ki-Yay. I have been selling my product for alittle over a month now. I started on Amazon and did very well. I ju...
Author Avatar
I have been getting decent amount of views on TikTok (300 average per video) and about 50 likes per video. Apart from that I have not sold anything. A...