Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

更新:支持API版本2022 - 04扩展To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
One of the functions of my app is to create a Shopify Order, depending on certain info it receives it will either create the order as fulfilled, parti...
Author Avatar
Hello there, A question for custom storefront using Hydrogen. Is there a way to apply site wide discounts for a signed in user with specific tags?...
Author Avatar
I cannot see the discount when it comes to localization. I stay here in Norway, and when it is localized to Norway and Norwegian, the discount cannot ...
Author Avatar
I've tried to follow this instruction of adding this code to the custom.js file: var links = document.links; for (let i = 0, linksLength = links.leng...
Author Avatar
I already have built a custom app using the latest Node template (https://github.com/Shopify/shopify-app-template-node). I installed it in the develop...
Author Avatar
Hello! Im getting the error 404, couldnt fetch, im doing the steps correctly, first verified the ownership with an html tag and confirm, then entering...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a site set up that was reliant on filtering products using the variant Metafields as such: collection(handle: "${categoryHandle}") {...
Author Avatar
i have a shopify account and have a website which is connected to 1 business central i have bought a theme on that now i have a europe subdomain eu...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have a headless store setup and trying to deploy it to Oxygen hosting. Current production deployment works well on Azure, but we face these ...
Author Avatar
Hi I’m looking into building a shopify e-commerce where I’ll be carrying 10 different brands . How to do this and get started ?
Author Avatar
I've come across an odd issue with adding custom items to draft orders, and them being grouped in the wrong fulfillment location. I have a custom fulf...
Author Avatar
Hello Every One, I have added a h1 tag through custom liquid in my Dawn Theme 10.0. But I want to reduce its size so it can be best fit in one line ...
Author Avatar
Hello, The Canopy Theme has a blog post section that is suppose to display THREE (3) blogs posts on the home page (see screenshot of 3 template posts...
Author Avatar
Hi there I am looking to change the shape of the images in the image gallery section to be circular instead of square. I don't want to apply this...
Author Avatar
Hallo everyone, i use the Translate & Adapt App and would like to move the Language-bottom from footer to Header. Is there any fees-free possibility...
Author Avatar
How do I make a menu with a similar layout and functionality of youngla.com
Author Avatar
To replicate this one issue... please have no products in your cart. Select red, s, option 1 variant (the default)... and then add 2 quantities. You'l...
Author Avatar
https//musclemarts.store you can see if you scroll all the way down that my social media icons show twice and i cant remove it when i added instagram...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have installed Product Reviews on my website (www.littlelocal.in). The reviews show up on product pages, but they are not being picked up when I...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, Is there a way to see the add-on codings we have done on a Shopify store? A former colleague did some bespoke coding and we are not sure ...