Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I was supposed to have 3 months for $1 a month and I also paused my store before the new billing cycles. I have no one to email or talk to in order to...
Author Avatar
Hi, I came across this store and I'm amazed by this message box with dropdown pre-written message. How to make this one? Thanks in advance.
Author Avatar
Greetings, i want from a button when clicked to move down to a section in the page....in a html page i would add a `id` to link the section but no...
Author Avatar
Hi, I try to create checkout via Storefront API but I have error: { "data": { "checkoutCreate": null }, "errors": [ ...
Author Avatar
Hi, is there any slider image size for both mobile view and desktop view? If yes then what is it? Also, can we create different slider for both Mobil...
Author Avatar
我在谷歌搜索这个错误控制台nd have tried to search for solutions. I can not asses how bad it is and if the products don't s...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I want to change the look of the language selector in the header. I would like it to be just EN & DE and add a flag for each. This is a...
Author Avatar
Hello team, We found this bug in our payment-customization function, and can be reproduced for most of the time: 1. in payment function, we are...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using the REST API. I developed an order management app and a fulfillment service. My users see 1234-F1 in Shopify when I fulfill a ful...
Author Avatar
Yesterday I was able to upload images to my products by sharing it to Shopify in my other photo apps. Now today it won’t even upload them. No messages...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are using the Shopify Dawn Theme. The dynamic rendering of updated Items works completely fine and shows correctly like it should. But ther...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, I have set up countless API's for other shop systems, but somehow can't manage to set it up correctly for Shopify. Normally I us...
Author Avatar
What app is best to input quantities to checkboxes? Eg the store sells a box of doughnuts 6 pack. The store has 12 different flavours. Is there an app...
Author Avatar
Hi I need to be able to remove the Price, Payments and add to cart on certain products. I have used different apps and they all seem to j...
Author Avatar
Atome has left Hong Kong and I have uninstalled the apps, removed it as a sales channel, done everything to remove it, but IT IS STILL SHOWING ON MY P...
Author Avatar
i, I am looking to add a new page to my website and want the page to have an alignment like in the image attached (text beside the image). How do I ...
Author Avatar
Hi, What is the best way to get a drop down or selection? My shop sells DIY drip bear kits and each bear requires the customer to choose 2 or 3 paint...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Can someone please help me make the image with text section full width on mobile. The image with text section is the first section you s...
Author Avatar
Hi All! I am working on a new website but I just can't get the add-to-cart right, as well as the "featured collection" on the Flow Theme. I've att...
Author Avatar
I want to adjust the logo list items for mobile and desktop view only for the collections page without affecting their style on the home page. Page U...