Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Were told payout would take 3 days they take 6 days. Quickbooks only took 2 days. Tech support cannot say why, just it will get better over time. Si...
Author Avatar
I am using Dawn theme and would like to move the payment icons to be in the same line as copyright text and to move payment icons to the right side of...
Author Avatar
I get this message at the very bottom of my website. It's below the footer. I removed the cart icon some while ago, I assume it has something to do wi...
Author Avatar
What a joke! The Migration team only a 9 to 5 EST time. They only get you to the next step and you have to call again and again. The Connector fro...
Author Avatar
How do i change the link my cart continue shopping button takes me too, i would like to change it too https://desire-online.net/pages/all-products, wh...
Author Avatar
What they do not say: Only used 2.4 Wi-Fi (1997) Does not stay connected, loses connection every few minutes Even when connected will only print wh...
Author Avatar
Hello, My main pages will not left justify and center content. I've spent over an hour working on it. I can usually fix things like this with my ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to send specific order information to a webhook url when the order is fulfilled. The Trigger I have is 'Fulfillment created' Then a che...
Author Avatar
Steps to Reproduce: 1. Create a blog post with some text in the Title and Content field 2. Save the blog post 3. Make some new changes 4. Click di...
Author Avatar
The purpose of our website is to sell custom skateboards. We are taking care of the skateboard and adding the design to it. We are using an app for th...
Author Avatar
I have created two separate sites and I had done a lot of dev work on Staging. Is there any way that I could copy or transfer what I have created from...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am currently using the theme Dawn, and no matter which code I try I cannot get my logo in the header to the far left side, and I mean all the w...
Author Avatar
Under what circumstances would there ever be more than one shipping line on an order? It seems like there's always just one shipping method for the or...
Author Avatar
我从QB POS转换Shopify目前use QB Dekstop, to date I have not been able to get the (or any) connector to work...Does Shopify wor...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to develop my own checkout. At this moment, I have everything set up using Flutter and ApplePay. After the checkoutCompleteWithToke...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Can someone please help me with my variants not highlighting when clicked. Example below https://murrayresin.com.au/products/a-ve...
Author Avatar
I have a site with a wholesale side and a consumer side. For the wholesale pages, I use an if statement in the header.liquid file to replace the main ...
Author Avatar
Customers keep getting the message your order cannot be shipped to selected address. Even my husband tried and got the same message. Was all working f...
Author Avatar
Here's my website https://www.headofthebaptist.com/ i would like to remove the space between the product images on the collection featured right und...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to add an infinity scroll to my featured collection and collection pages, but want the ability to have the "Load more" Button to di...