Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I'm curious if anyone knows how to change the way several of my store links show up when pasted into an email, or social media, etc. I know that y...
Author Avatar
I need 2 staff to help with my store if anyone is interested please and ty
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to add sectioning to my product page. Some of the product descriptions for my products are pretty long and would lik...
Author Avatar
I am using the sense theme and i want to know how i can make my header transparent and add a image banner so my header can be on top of it
Author Avatar
I accidentally purchased the wrong subscription and I would like to wait on starting my store. I didn't even spend 30 minutes on it .
Author Avatar
I'm more a customer on Shopify stores than a user, but for the past few months, every single Shopify-powered shop has matched my postcode wrong when I...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, We are planning to move from our existing e-commerce to Shopify. Can you enlighten me if our setup is possible? Our products include dif...
Author Avatar
Hi Pls can u provide a solution to adding a button called "order by phone" which calls a number when pressed.(attached example below) my store...
Author Avatar
Hi Pls can u provide a solution to replacing product vendor name with image (attached example below) my store: URL: appliancesclub.com Them...
Author Avatar
I'm attempting to write a custom app for our store to tie in our inventory. I have created a web service that captures the different webhook messages ...
Author Avatar
I have borders around my images in their collections but when you open to the page for a single product, there is no border. I would like a similar b...
Author Avatar
Let Me Press Help Center Again. OH IT SAYS TO CONTACT SUPPORT? LET ME CONTACT SUPPORT, OH IT SAYS THEY NO LONGER TAKE EMAILS but to click on the HELP ...
Author Avatar
Selling online games on a Shopify store can be a lucrative business opportunity, but it also requires effective marketing and sales strategies to attr...
Author Avatar
我试图找到一个simple question about logging into my account. AND THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ANYONE! How many other people have...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add a button under a product thumbnail. We sell books and including a chapter preview is vital to converting readers. Here's an exam...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I adapted the color of my newsletter field an now when you click in the field and try to enter your email address, it types it in white ...
Author Avatar
Hello I'm trying to have a video background with a transparent header but i am having difficulty making that happen. The goal is it to look similar to...
Author Avatar
I'm using Dawn theme, and I have an image slideshow at the top of my page. It looks great on desktop, but on mobile there is way too much white space,...
Author Avatar
Shopify password page shown complete white in dawn theme how do I fix it
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a few questions regarding fulfillment. 1. Can you do fulfillment to Amazon? Amazon requires collect shipments, and have specific...