Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello there! I'm currently using the Dawn 11.0.0 theme for my website, and I'm wondering how I can move the email signup box up and align the lin...
Author Avatar
Hi, My SSL has been pending for a few days. None of these previously resolved discussion answers have given me new insight. Can Shopify tech supp...
Author Avatar
the second name field i need to change to order number or a drop down for reason instead of name
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify community. I recently purchased the barcode scanner, printer and appropriate labels. The rectangular (26mm x 79mm) are printing perfec...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is it possible to add or edit a tag on the customer via the 'customer_address' liquid form, similarly to how you can add tags to the customer i...
Author Avatar
Hi all my products in google merchant have been disabled for the following fault Invalid image: image link [image_link]. Is there an app that have ca...
Author Avatar
Hi, I bought a brand new domain for my store and I am trying to connect it into Shopify. But I got an error says Can't connect {{my domain name}} ...
Author Avatar
I would like my customers to be able to email their cart from a domain-hosted email. You can find this exact solution at knoll.com. Any idea where to ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Your bot is really frustrating and I can not connect to support online as it keeps asking me to connect to my store when I can not connect to ...
Author Avatar
I am having issues with the logo on the sticky header on Stiletto theme. My client wants the logo be sticky on the header on desktop, but currently it...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify community, I can not figure this out.. I have some items I will ship, but most I will not. I want to show those items are in stock...
Author Avatar
Hi Community I'm looking for some help, I'm using a Custom Liquid in Dawn theme to show a GIF next to my product information, but the GIF is reall...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm using Studio Theme and though I've tried many sizes large and small, I've been unable to find the correct size for the Slideshow Image. Eve...
Author Avatar
We had a our first sale today and it did not process. In our shopify account under the abandoned checkout details, it says the following. Unabl...
Author Avatar
Has anyone had issues fulfilling orders from tiktok with the encrypted addresses? CJdropshipping has given me multiple issues fulfilling an order bc ...
Author Avatar
How do i make my email to show as a link when someone clicks on the email to contact us and can take them directly to outlook or gmail? all the redire...
Author Avatar
I just posted a featured blog post and the image is huge. Would love to be able to reduce its size so that it's significantly smaller. My website is P...
Author Avatar
My store still displays the old 3-step checkout. I've been waiting years for a one-page checkout and now that it is finally here, there is a problem a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a shopify plus account. How can I revert one-page checkout back to 3-step checkout? For the conversion report attached, will there be...
Author Avatar
I would like to redirect the accelerated/express checkout button to a different URL. Where can I edit this in the theme code? Also, I'd like to c...