Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I sell digital design. My customers usually buy a design that they have bought again because they didn't remember. So, I want to add a feature lik...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having trouble with my Shopify site displaying all menu options when it is viewed on a mobile phone. I want it to appear as it does on des...
Author Avatar
My store has white marks in between the sections and I don't know why this has happened https://box-art.co.uk/
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I have an image banner on my collections page. It is a PNG with a transparent background. Yet it shows up with a dark grey background, why is ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I use Cart Attributes to ask customers about customer-specific info that is important for the order. Previously this related to all items in the c...
Author Avatar
Yes, it's generally a good idea to change the oil before storing a car for an extended period, such as several months. Oil contains additives th...
Author Avatar
Hi, My shop is manggo-skincare.com (no password). I have just downloaded the Translate and Adapt app from Shopify. I have two languages published - E...
Author Avatar
I would like to be able to have the multiples of the same item in my cart but on different line items so I can discount some of the same item but not ...
Author Avatar
...SR and human rights and do not allow child labor. Public interest in environmental awareness has thus increased in large markets like in Germany - ...
Author Avatar
Solved
how can i change the color of the link-names in all pages (from black to white)?
Author Avatar
Hello, as you can see from the picture below my currency menu shows seperate Euro option for each country. However, I want it to show only Usd and Eur...
Author Avatar
HI All, We are a fashion brand and our hang tags have QR codes. We want to redirect the Qr codes to a page. But all articles have a different QR...
Author Avatar
What is this and how do I stop it? I've turned on captcha, but that hasn't stopped it.
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I've managed to readd the add to cart button to my website, however, it's currently positioned to the left of the site, and it quite shor...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm encountering an issue with my policies templates and I could use some quick assistance. Here's what I've done: I've created ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I have two add blocks at the bottom of my home page (above the footer) and I would like to reduce the padding between the two blocks. What css...
Author Avatar
I want Sendle to show live rates at checkout for customers. It will only show if I select Sendle Unlimited. If I select Domestic or Satchel nothing sh...
Author Avatar
Solved
hi guys i got few problems in once. 1. i need to know, if there is any idea which can help me to change 'product title' font and size. 2. also, i n...
Author Avatar
HI, I would like to optimise my site speed. I realise that images are the heaviest objects affecting the speed of my site. Is there a way for...
Author Avatar
I'm facing a really strange problem. I added new products to my online store using a CSV file that had no errors. But here's the odd part: when I look...