Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We use the StarShipit Shopify integration to print our labels (NZ Post). We have a single product onto which customers can create their own design...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for any assistance from anyone who has written any Deluge code in Zoho to PUT or PUSH records to Shopify? The system we're using does ...
Author Avatar
On mobile, I have a hamburger icon on my store. On my website, it is the same icon so it is confusing customers who cannot see where to find more cate...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have added products that show on the main page/catalogue. I then looked uo how to make a private/members only collection. I mana...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm brand new to Shopify. I'm in BC, Canada - where we have 2 sales taxes, PST and GST. The majority of my customers are businesses th...
Author Avatar
as the title says, I've tried to look in my colour scheme edit and theres no option for turning the cart colour like this- not sure what is making thi...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Community! I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my online store, Alumises.com. Please take a moment to visit the store and share you...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having the same issue outlined here: https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/image-with-text-overlay-not-aligning-properly-on-mobile-ve...
Author Avatar
I have created an app that creates products for the users, and i want to add the functionality that will remove all the product that were created with...
Author Avatar
The graphQL (Shopify Functions - Product API) does not seem to return the Discounts or Codes already applied in the Cart (ie. Automatic Discount) ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to make a checkbox required before clicking on "Pay Now". How can I change this extension's code to make it required? Thank you! impor...
Author Avatar
I now have several clients tell me that my website is not secure. https://abrmodelworks.com/ Can someone help as it is now stopping clients from m...
Author Avatar
I am being bomb barded by ex_____ everyday all day long. I have staff working on my store to revamp and do marketing and fix errors. It seems like whe...
Author Avatar
  Hi, I want to add check mark button so customers can sign up for newsletter on registration page, and I want to change the font size on the form t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I currently have a custom theme and it has the same font for the whole website. I've downloaded a custom font and loaded it onto the websit...
Author Avatar
I would like to achieve a fully grey and white color scheme on my website, the problem is that Ride theme has unchangeable yellow accents throughout t...
Author Avatar
我想要的大小announcement bar shorter and also make the text smaller. Thanks for your help in advance. Url: https://f01520-2.mys...
Author Avatar
I would like to increase the size of my logo but it makes my header bigger than I would like. Ideally, I would like to make my logo bigger and have th...
Author Avatar
I invited a entrepreneur and he became shopify member.But I can't earn $80.Can you explain this.Thank you.
Author Avatar
How do i move my view all button to under the headers for Feature collections. I can not find any directions on how to do so. I have the dawn theme ...