Replay now available | Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify webinar |Watch now.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
2023-07-27一个截图t 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When Someone adds a subcriptioon to a cart It says Cart Error. Some items became unavailable
Author Avatar
We are using the Delivery & Pickup app by Identixweb which places a calendar and time options so that a customer can select a time for their order to ...
Author Avatar
I'm extremely disappointed with this program and its services. I have not been able to change any themes or edit my website due too error codes poppin...
Author Avatar
I find codes on the web, and then copy and use them. https://ecomposer.io/blogs/news/shopify-faq-section?comment=131202253032#comments After that...
Author Avatar
I have B2B and B2C customers and would like to show tax differently for each In Australia you have to show tax included on the product price when se...
Author Avatar
My store uses Headless Shopify. Our front end is built on Next Js. I am wondering if it's possible to use AJAX API and Predictive Search on Headless S...
Author Avatar
Evening. Maybe someone can shed some light on the error message below: You need admin access to the connected business to complete setup. Ever...
Author Avatar
I think I accidentally deleted some of my coding and am now receiving the following error on my site "Liquid error (layout/theme line 286): Could not ...
Author Avatar
Hi, can you please advise what coding do I have to do and where to do this if I want to change the product title to have variant information added to ...
Author Avatar
We are a butcher shop and deli. We use weight scales that print weight and price for the customer who takes it to the register to purchase. I'm hopi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having a lot of problem try to login in the Shopify POS APP that I just dowload in my tablet. The sms with the code take so long to be re...
Author Avatar
Can someone from Shopify help me? It's been 24 hours yet until now, Shopify tech support team has not given me a clear update on my issue. The crea...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone1 I am facing an issue where upon clicking on the variant images, they don't show up. However, I am facing the issue only with the p...
Author Avatar
I am attempting to add product image to the product invoice template in The Shopify Order Printer App. So far i have added this to the code: ...
Author Avatar
Help please! My Shopify site is displaying “Liquid error (layout/theme line 286): Could not find asset snippets/back-button.liquid” Any help on ho...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, My business is a small- to mid-sized non-profit. As with so many others, we made the switch from QuickBooks POS to Shopify/Shopify ...
Author Avatar
Hello. How can I update to true tracked quantitry in python api? I use this for update quantity shopify.InventoryLevel.set(inventory_item_i...
Author Avatar
Got my 3rd party credit card processing up and running and we are now back to using QBPOS. We had to manually input all of the work that was done in ...
Author Avatar
I'd like to have a vector image for our logo and I'm using the Dawn theme. I've seen a few tutorials on how to do this using liquid from a year or two...
Author Avatar
hi how do I centre align Video section HEADING in dawn theme please. Thanks