Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
On my homepage, I have numerous featured collections. I am using the impulse theme and would like to make the prices within the featured collections b...
Author Avatar
Add to cart not working when I click on it, just gives me a loading screen & a stop sign, how can I fix it?
Author Avatar
How do I actually reach/see my store?
Author Avatar
Here is my store https://bestowgroupoz.com/ would like feedback please.
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to remove the gap between the sections. If anyone has a clue on how to get rid/fix the gaps that would be greatly appreciated.
Author Avatar
Hi, I sell products by weight and it would be very useful to display prices in $/kg and $/lb. I currently have it all working but when dynamicall...
Author Avatar
I need help to fix canonical errors and Robots.txt. I have been trying to figure this out...www.fashionqueene.com
Author Avatar
We launched our shopify store a year ago to support our DTC business, but a large portion of our business is wholesale to retail stores. We chose Qui...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to remove the payment icons that show up under "add to cart". But I would like to keep them at the footer. Can someone please help wi...
Author Avatar
I want to the bottom banner image section for desktop on a product page in the Refresh theme. Any help would be amazing! My store is osteoneck.com...
Author Avatar
Is there a way I can set a limit to how long my customers can browse through my products. For example - As soon a customer lands on my site, there is ...
Author Avatar
Hoping someone can please be of help. We are building a basic API to set inventory levels on Shopify. We are new at this so please mind our code, if i...
Author Avatar
Hello when I go to checkout or add to bag i get this error Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: items how do i fix i...
Author Avatar
Hello How can I stop the video I added in custom liquid from auto playing. I just want it to play one time and stop replaying. I tried several...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! I am trying to change my shopify inbox location on my website in mobile view. The URL to website is shipblend.com I managed to f...
Author Avatar
I want to change my collage Layout from 3 blocks to 9 blocks like in the image,I was wondering if thats possible and how can i do it?
Author Avatar
你好!我想,客户可以选择海运type in the first page, before they have to enter their data. Is it possible? Here's the checkout p...
Author Avatar
你好!I have added a 40% compare at price to our product and also added a 40% discount price on the discount settings. Does that affect the price...
Author Avatar
I am developing a translation app. Working on the notification translation now. I was looking through the API documentation to receive a proper email ...
Author Avatar
how do i add lines between home, catalog etc i want it to look like Home | Catalog | Contact rather than Home Catalog Contact c...