Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

新的网络研讨会:准备BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Using the latest DAWN theme, I want to change the hamburger menu to a functional text “MENU” that works exactly like the hamburger menu. Here’s wh...
Author Avatar
Hi 1. I bulk upload images to Content/Files 2. I grab the URLs using Table Capture, some tweaking in Google sheets and export as csv to import in...
Author Avatar
I've been trying to use a custom font, but no matter what I try it doesn't show on the page, so i thought I could ask some help here. I tried uploadi...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone! I am having an issue with Shopify functions and need some suggestions. So Once I install my app and create discount using graphql. Th...
Author Avatar
When we do the graphql mutation customerUpdate, if we do this request more than once with the same address, we get the "Address has already been taken...
Author Avatar
I have a product grid on the home page of a theme I have built. On every second reload of the home page, the pagination of the product grid ignores th...
Author Avatar
Hi all, So I successfully remove the sale tag on the collection page but I cannot find a way to remove the blue sale tag on the main page for the...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have a lot of customers who reach out saying they can't see how to pay by card when trying to check out. I have Shop Pay enabled whi...
Author Avatar
Hi I have a product that can be customized only if you order x number of that item. Is there a way to make a variant that is available only if buy x n...
Author Avatar
Hello, While using one of Polaris's default components, which according to the documentation is in Alpha (ref. https://polaris.shopify.com/componen...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to ask about business registration, because business registration is required before I can collect money, so I want to ask if I am borro...
Author Avatar
i Have a problem while checkout ,they show me the error
Author Avatar
Hello, I added a video in my listings and when passing the mouse, the video is not playing with hover effect. I understand the hover effect is not wo...
Author Avatar
Hi there we need some help in fixing our stretched images on our product pages for our website. Please see below. thanks heaps
Author Avatar
I installed Polaris from npm @Shopify/polaris It also has a CSS that needs to be imported: import '@shopify/polaris/build/esm/styles.css'; ...
Author Avatar
我从w的Shopify商店显示出不同的价格hat I set all products price have been increased by $100 why ??? Can anyone help me
Author Avatar
We added a custom pixel to the customer_events settings but observed that the pixel sometimes doesn't load at all, while other times it loads as expec...
Author Avatar
Hi, I was using this code .announcement-bar__message { font-size: 13px; font-family: poppins medium; } on my store's announcement bar, but...
Author Avatar
Hi there, We have Shopify and Cin7 integrated among our 3 stores. The issue we are having is when Cin7 automatically enters the tracking informati...
Author Avatar
Hello there, We're currently facing an alignment issue with our Shopify Polaris analytics table. When the table is stationary or not scrolled, every...