Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080 - started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am setting upi as payment mode in billing in shopify store, the problem is that shopify is only some upi ids as payment and showing errors in rest o...
Author Avatar
I've recently activated all my products on Shopify. Now, I'm looking to create a "starter pack" that includes 3 products. Two of these products should...
Author Avatar
During the last month (September 2023), I faced several times with the same situation when GET requested to order API (https://[shop name].myshopify.c...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm a Shopify newbie so I need a little help. I'm trying to see if it's possible to create a highly customizable product on Shopify. ...
Author Avatar
Is there a report which shows sales plus freight plus gst less shopify fee = payment to seller.
Author Avatar
Hi, When I try to run the mutation to create automaticAppDiscount - https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-graphql/2023-07/mutations/discountAutomaticApp...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am facing an issue which is completely described in the following. Shopify Support is unable to resolve my issue. I have attached a video and s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I created a Checkout UI Extension to display line-item properties at checkout. I configured 3 extension target purchase.checkout.cart-line-item...
Author Avatar
I'm currently working on integrating my external website with a Shopify store, and I've run into a bit of a roadblock when it comes to handling authen...
Author Avatar
Hello, does anyone know how can i use different photos on my main page? I´m having issues with my image because or i choose one that is too big for t...
Author Avatar
你好我的商店已经有产品,我的什么estions are there any app for drop shipping plug-in with another company that also uses Shopify. ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to disconnect my site from shopify but I keep getting stuck because of dns still pointing to shopify. I can't access shopify admin since...
Author Avatar
I wish everyone a profitable day. There is something I need to consult you about: I want to open my store using the "starter plan" and I want to use m...
Author Avatar
So basically I have gotten around 500 sessions on my website with virtually not much effort at all which means people like the product right?? However...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to change the cart total item quantity to number of products in cart I tried different ways but no success, Need help in this regard. ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Here are 3rd party scripts included in the HTML with JS. I am looking for a way to defer the ones that should not block my loading ...
Author Avatar
I am new to using Shopify APIs. I am trying to create a custom order form (something like this - https://getchongcbd.com/good-vibes-cart/) in builder...
Author Avatar
I'd like to change the font size of my default emails like "order confirmation, etc" to 12px. Kindly help.
Author Avatar
Hii, I'm looking to set 2 different images in my slideshow (not in banner), for mobile and desktop and I am using sense them. I have designed images ...
Author Avatar
I want to insert my logo before Sitetit, please someone help me with it. My recently edited page is: https://galaxyfoxclothing.com/