Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

公告

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

想赢得一个月的Shopify订阅信贷? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, Cart attributes is connected to cart item or order ? Is it possible to have a cart attribute by cart item ? Thanks
Author Avatar
Hi! I am having trouble with setting up my shopify.web.toml files for my project, and I don't really understand the documentation. It isn't very clea...
Author Avatar
Hi, We setup Shopify markets, the Primary Market is United Kingdom and we have 9 other country markets. The problem is that we have over 525 blog pos...
Author Avatar
Hey there. I've got a question regarding my product page, specifically the desktop version. As you'll see yourself and on the screenshot, ther...
Author Avatar
We are using Dawn Theme 10.0.0 and the store link is https://vogueorgy.myshopify.com/ We would like to use a different logo when as soon as a user...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am looking to make my website colors a bit more custom than just one color per heading. Was looking through some code that is provide...
Author Avatar
Hello, i'd like to change this message to "Tax included and free shipping" on the cart preview, is it possible ? Thanks in advance. Shop link : http...
Author Avatar
I would like to add the equal space between these menu
Author Avatar
Hello I have enable Double opt-in under Settings > Notifications but the email that needs to be sent so the suscriber can confirm his registration...
Author Avatar
I have a sex dolls business on Shopify. Due to high risk business reasons, Shopify Payments, stripe and PayPal have been declined for my website to u...
Author Avatar
I am trying to get my footer quick links menu to show on mobile layout like it does on the desktop, however, I can't seem to find where it's locked in...
Author Avatar
Hi I just got this message from shopify The data you see in the Transaction ID field in Google Analytics has changed. You will now see the Shopi...
Author Avatar
I want a chat window design with the icon line, as shown in the picture, click on the image link to jump to https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40216jcszk Does a...
Author Avatar
I hav econfigured bigus gateway but when i try to checkout process for order it was asking me for subscribe plan
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to connect a new outlook email to my shopify account for email forwarding. I would like to use my @mydomain.com.au When i click ...
Author Avatar
Hi I am planning to sell office chairs online. The store will sell customized chair where a user can choose the base of the chair, colour of fabr...
Author Avatar
Hi,I am A.Ravi Teja.Yesterday evening (29/06/2023).I saw a advertisement on youtube about offer on boat company,s earphones and speakers.Then I opened...
Author Avatar
Hey, I am currently using the Impulse theme and on mobile, I would like to change the way it scrolls. The Yalla Apparel Website is mine and the Azv...
Author Avatar
I have closed my account, and did not change my DNS, now I have a major problem and unable to contact anyone for help. Can any one help? So sorry to a...
Author Avatar
getting error by two product inputs in schema in one block {% schema %} { "name": "image", "target": "section", "settings": [ { "type": "image_p...