Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

采购订单现在可以帮助你订货单r and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When customers put their address in it says it's incorrect. When the address is right.
Author Avatar
I can define fonts for specific elements using CSS, but I would like to add some custom fonts in the font selector dropdown for users using the theme....
Author Avatar
Hey how can I move my Infos to the left?
Author Avatar
Greetings! I am using WordPress for my Ecommerce website. But I am not liking my Product Page and Collection Page. I want like this as it is attac...
Author Avatar
Hi, How do I make the text "Size Guide", which is next to "Size", not bold? I use the theme Spark and my website is arcaneattire.com  
Author Avatar
你好,我应该做些什么才能让我的部分n my table wider? The first picture shows how it looks now. The third picture shows how I want it. ...
Author Avatar
Hi there I am in the workings of making a shopify dropshipping store with products from spocket. I have placed an order on the shopify store websi...
Author Avatar
I have so many abandoned shopping cart orders from this customer. Does anyone know who it is? Micky Mouse 555 110th Ave NE Bellevue Washington 9...
Author Avatar
With out current business, we use discount codes to trade individuals sales performance. We track how much sales volume each discount code has generat...
Author Avatar
In this picture carousel area, people from some countries told me that the picture does not move on his mobile phone. What’s the matter? If you see it...
Author Avatar
My App needs to save some unique information for each product. This information should be secret and can only be accessed from my app. I am thinki...
Author Avatar
How can I reduce space between product title below the review widget, below the title and below the listed text? (Dawn Theme)
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to add a table, in the product edition page the table appears, but in the product page no column or row line appears. How can I make th...
Author Avatar
Hi, i’m using the multiple text metafield for my shop to define colors for each product. A lot of products have multiple colours, and each time I ...
Author Avatar
I've added a custom liquid block to house some metafield data on product pages. (The 'Not sure on size' section has ring sizer info for rings with lin...
Author Avatar
I'd like to change the background colour of my custom product badges in Stiletto. They're currently a white background, and I can change the colour o...
Author Avatar
I have no unread messages, but Shopify inbox still has a red circle with a “1” in it. How do I make this go away?
Author Avatar
Hi, How to change slideshow button location on STUDIO theme? Right now on web, button location is good, but on mobile not, i need it on the middle.....
Author Avatar
Hi I need some help with HTML code which displays a video on the product pages https://techfirmstore.com/products/led-smart-glasses 1) Mob...
Author Avatar
There was a problem with the variant picker not being visible, but I don't know what the problem is. (PC and Mobile)