Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
What is the cost of using Shopify, and what are the pricing plans available? i need to know what am going to get using shopify and also the pricing p...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm using multifeeds to get my product data on GMC. However Google & Youtube APP keep reseing my data (Content API) periodically. I have re...
Author Avatar
I want my text on the "Products" and "Terms of Service" page to be black so I can see it instead of white like on my Home Page Store is piping-modi...
Author Avatar
Hello All, I have added alt-text to images but they dont showup in desktop ,but i think i have sen
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I would like to change the URL handle of the "All" collection on my Shopify store from mysite.com/collections/all to something more d...
Author Avatar
So I encountered this problem on my store, when I wanted to remove an item from cart I couldn't make Item quantity go down to 0, then I accidentally d...
Author Avatar
...asicShopifyAPI;use Gnikyt\BasicShopifyAPI\Options;use Gnikyt\BasicShopifyAPI\Session;class OrderController extends Controller{ public func...
Author Avatar
hi guys, please check screenshot below. is there any easy way to get this kind of sale % box below image in different color? url - deshoeshop.com t...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am not a coder and don't understand much with html so I created a new "page" for my site that is apparently a metaobject?? You can see the...
Author Avatar
How can I achieve the Payment buttons (Shoppay, Paypal, Gpay, etc) in one column only in mobile versions.. Mark
Author Avatar
Hi all we have created a Shopify Hydrogen shop and installed the Facebook & Instagram sales channel app in order to advertise the products on Fac...
Author Avatar
My two colleagues in Florida will be fulfilling online orders. They do not want their home addresses to be the shipping address on the shipping label...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am looking to increase the size of my logo in my header, as well as move the menu items, such as home, all products, about, etc. to ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify team! We have an issue with incorrect recognition of fulfillment carrier company. We use Metro company that has tracking numbers like 4...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have made my header transparent on my store, and now when I scroll up, the product images & section titles go under the header and i...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to create a post sale email that takes the subtotal of their purchase and multiplies it by 5%. Appreciate any help. Thanks
Author Avatar
hi, where can i get my merchant ID? thx.
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to add something like this to my footer: I have the pages created but I am struggling with linking them to the bott...
Author Avatar
我的productvideo不是完全我怎么想it to work. - the video is not autoplaying on the mobile - on the desktop the video is autoplayi...
Author Avatar
I bought something sometime in July from a online store named York (web: www.yorkessentials.com email: essentialshophelp@gmail.com), but it never cam...