Promotion image
Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 26

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 11.35.54 AM (1) Cropped.png

Join Our App Development AMA For Summer Editions ‘23

Come join our Building Apps Discord AMA on August 8 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST. It's a fantastic opportunity to directly ask questions directly to the Shopify product teams behind major app developer experience improvements,...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I need some help with coding to hide my variants I am using the page builder called pagetifly, Even though I have deletd certain variants on my produc...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how to change the size of collection header images on mobile only using the following code but without affecting the animation image ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I have a Shopify app and one of our vendors has a Shopify app of their own. I want to integrate the 2 apps such that if a customer downloads...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I have been experiencing this problem for the past 2 days and I am unable to login to my stores since I cannot even see them here. I ...
Author Avatar
I want to add a variant picker to my product pages that links separate products. Can anyone help me with this? URL: www.tydejewellery.com PW: cheste...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I would like to change the action of " Add to cart". I want that the customer will be directly rediriged to my externe checkout when they ...
Author Avatar
Hi there - I'm trying to add a slideshow on my homepage with the latest dawn 11 theme... is there a way to achieve that? Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hey, Can anyone help me out with a code that will enable me to move the ''menu'' button around on my header. I recently made my header a bit bigge...
Author Avatar
Hello i need help creating a code that creates a section that has an image in the middle and 6 different texts (3 on each side of the image, the image...
Author Avatar
这个问题的原因是什么?{“errors”:{“line_items.variant_id”:[“不能是带有组件的变体”]}}
Author Avatar
Please somebody tell me what theme is this? https://www.asphaltgold.com/
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I customized contact form with multiple fields. When I submit a form, it currently sends and displays fields that customers haven't fill...
Author Avatar
Hey there, Just upgraded to Shopify's new one-page checkout. After doing some testing, I noticed that on Safari on an Apple device that the Ex...
Author Avatar
Solved
 Hi. I’d like to remove the padding from the section highlighted with a red ‘cross’. Padding to be zero. Could you please support?
Author Avatar
Hello There, I want to display Sold out button instead of Add to cart when the product is out of stock. https://www.athreyaherbs.com/products/jat...
Author Avatar
I am selling solar systems, and I want to create a user-friendly product page. This page will have three dropdown menus for customers to choose from: ...
Author Avatar
Can I Send SMS and Whatsapp Notification alerts to my Customers? I've been getting a lot of requests from customers who aren't getting updates on the ...
Author Avatar
https://snugshark.co/products/sharkblanket    
Author Avatar
Hello. We're using Venture theme. After a customer clicks on the photo to enlarge it, he can't really close it with clicking on it. The only way is ...