Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am looking to either add an app or custom code to enable customers to quickly add to cart on hover. The functionality would ideally be identical to ...
Author Avatar
  Hi! I have an image banner directly under my header on my landing page that I would like to be sticky along with my header. The image header I am r...
Author Avatar
This is a really odd one. I'm using a modified Parallax theme, copied over from a different shop that I also run. For some reason, the product...
Author Avatar
Currently, I'm using note_attributes and Cart Ajax API to record if a customer builds a bundle with my app. My approach is to track the note attribute...
Author Avatar
hi all, Is there anyone can help me to modify the product image size in product grid? The product images are not consistent, and I would like to mo...
Author Avatar
I need help. I removed My main home navigation on my top menu page because I wanted the product page to be the main page for my site. I want my main l...
Author Avatar
Got this error: Content-length smaller than lower bound on range, while clling POST api after stagedUpload for video file. - i am making ...
Author Avatar
...ser_errors = [{'field': ['publications', '1', 'channelId'], 'message': 'Channel Channel Point of Sale does not support bundle products'}] And the ...
Author Avatar
I use Globo Product Options, Variant app for the first time in my store and the bellow condition is occured. I just create the first option set and i...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I noticed that "View content" event is firing two times on the product pages. 1st view content has content ID as "Product Name - Vari...
Author Avatar
I am a small business owner who recently launched on Shopify. I noticed 31 transactions in the same day of $10 taken from my account. I tried to reach...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using the URGE template and I can't figure out how to change the colour of the text in the menu bar when in mobile mode? It is appearing a...
Author Avatar
Hello, The product image thumbnails are not showing the the catalog / collections. However, when I click on the product title, it will take me to...
Author Avatar
Hi Is anybody know if there is a special requirements to delete Email app whitout leaving non wanted coding in the store? Thank you GJ
Author Avatar
Hi, I don't know why but when I hit "Upload file" on the Hero video section, the sound of the default placeholder video starts to autoplay and won't ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone know how to disable auto variant selection in Studio 11 theme? I want to show the main images when someone clicks on the product, not ...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Dawn theme and have added a metafield for brand which I connected to each product within a collection. On the theme customization I...
Author Avatar
Solved
嗨。特克斯是最好的方法来证明什么t on the "Our Story" page of my site https://theothelabel.com/pages/our-story
Author Avatar
How do i add discord to social media link and icon, the custom theme im using doesnt have it. like this whats the code to add something li...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. I have a product for my featured collection of my store. I added a text and heading where they are placed above these products. May I please ...