Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Using Galleria version 2.4 I wants to get the "Appointments" item in the main menu to have a highlighted background and white text. Pleas...
Author Avatar
How can I align an image on my desktop which is currently on the left without altering anything else on my website?
Author Avatar
Good day, My father who was building the website for my mother recently suffered a stroke, I am now trying to take over and have alot of questions...
Author Avatar
I noticed that AHREFS was reporting I had two H1's on my landing page but one was "Empty". I looked all around in the Sections in Theme Editor to ...
Author Avatar
你好,其实并ts, I need to enlarge the size of the price font on the product page. BROADCAST theme. Store: www.shapesdecor.com Thank you, Be...
Author Avatar
I want to generating shipping rate for the cart. I find an API for generating it in this page: Generate shipping rates It is POST /{locale}/cart/...
Author Avatar
Hi, Actually I am designing a store on a dawn theme. The issue I am facing is how to have a slideshow that loops continuously without reverting to the...
Author Avatar
Hello, When I try to post this link: https://bentala.nl/ and this product page: https://bentala.nl/products/no-bullsh-t-balm , you see a blank pag...
Author Avatar
So my shopify app OAUTH is working on my test store, in the sense that I can download products. But when I try to download orders I get a 403 (out of ...
Author Avatar
How often customer journey summary/ UTM params get updates I'm currently running a job to get the latest customer journey summary data and I'm notici...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to add a dynamic cover image in the collection page. I don't want to use the collection image field because I want to save the logo in this fi...
Author Avatar
Hey!! I would like to know if its possible to organize better my footer section? I cant do much in that theme so maybe a code could work. This is...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have now max 24 showing products on my featured page, i would like to increase that number, i have read several solution, but not one of the...
Author Avatar
你好,我用看作为我的主题,我想the search results default to Sort: Old to New for all search results and filter section of any...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey!! I dont know what did I do but the search section got transparent, as you can see in the picture. How can I do to get it back with the white ...
Author Avatar
hi guys, can you please help me positioning header icons (search, cart and menu) in mobile view. i want my 'logo' in the centre of the mobile screen. ...
Author Avatar
HOW CAN I SIGN UP AN ACCOUNT WITH SHOPOIFY NCOMMUNITY AND IT WILL BE LONG WITHOUT BEEN BANNED WHAT SOME THINGS I CAN BEEN DOING ANY TIPS PLEASE I H...
Author Avatar
Discuss the importance of security in e-commerce and Shopify's built-in security features, such as SSL certificates and PCI compliance. Emphasize the ...
Author Avatar
This question prompts a discussion about Shopify's pricing plans and how businesses can select the plan that best suits their needs, budget, and expec...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am building out my store and while metafields are great, the ability to filter by collection seems something sorely lacking. For instanc...