Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to accept card payments on my shopify store but my business isn't registered. Which are the payment providers avaible in Thailand that don't re...
Author Avatar
Hi! Hoping to get some help for Dawn Theme. I saw in the community forum that it is possible to show color swatches, as supposed to the color name...
Author Avatar
Hi again! I wanted to test the checkout part in my store since I'm only receiving report of "Reached Checkout" but not leading to an actual checkout a...
Author Avatar
我可以创建一个自定义地址自动完成与Checkout UI extensions? I can see it's possible to insert a new text field into the shipping form...
Author Avatar
我们卖车exhaust systems. In cartons but the size ranges from 50cm - 1.8m in length. Often we are charged dimensional weight by our freight part...
Author Avatar
when I unselect a location from a product does it will delete the quantity in inflow inventory?
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, When I browse my shop online I can not see my mobile menu, from my main menu navigation. When I contact the experts, they say the...
Author Avatar
To accept your payments on shopify you have to do an identity verification, At the moment i do not have a photo ID but i’m in the process of getting o...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, According to link "https://shopify.dev/docs/api/usage/versioning/api-health" Seems can view api heath status for shopify apps, espec...
Author Avatar
The description below is from the abandoned checkout API. Is it possible to know at which page or step that users dropped the orders in between the st...
Author Avatar
For the Ride (Shopify Theme) where am I suppose to add the code below to get a custom font working for all headers? @font-face { font-family: ‘fo...
Author Avatar
hi! i have a problem with the footer in the version 10 of theme dawn. because i need this but the columns overlap. I need help, please! Thank you ...
Author Avatar
Hey, I have multiple buttons in the product description area of my page that I would like to turn into, essentially an "add to cart" button. ...
Author Avatar
A lot of questions and answers addressing the font size on collections... But I'm stuck in trying to figure out how to alter the font itself used to ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to disable the zoom option on the main product page across my store. My store link: https://0bc922.myshopify.com/
Author Avatar
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can offer some advice. I have had my shopify website completely copied. I have discovered my website has been cloned on...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to change the text color on the carousel to black on all slides except the first slide. The first slide ...
Author Avatar
Hello there! I'm currently trying to problem solve a footer issue where my links look fine on a desktop, they also look fine when I scale down the...
Author Avatar
When creating a MetaObject field, Blog Posts are not one of the types you can reference. Am I missing something or is this intentionally not included?...